16.

kora;

4:46 pm : October 2nd, 2015

Happiness💓: hey boyfriend

babyboy💕: hey girlfriend

+
Yes. We gave each other pet names, and I love the name he gave me. But we don't call each other that in person, it'd be weird to walk in to door and be introduced as happiness and baby boy haha. I smiled down at the beep of my phone.
+

babyboy💕: what are u doing today?

Happiness💓: probably edit our video then nothing. Wby

babyboy💕: teenwolf. And then nothing.

Happiness💓: can I stop by and annoy you?😏

babyboy💕: noooooo😭

Happiness💓: I don't understand y u hate people coming lol

babyboy💕: I don't want to mess up in front of u

Happiness💓: o please. Haha have fun ❤️

+
I smirked, coming up with a plan. I quick pulled my phone back out and texted holland.

+
Kora😽: HOLLAND I HAVE AN IDEA.

holland💋: LAY IT ON ME.

Kora😽: well. Dylan hates me coming to the set so I'm coming for you 😏

holland💋: r u really coming for me 😂

Kora😽: o yes. We're gonna hold hands and skip around.

holland💋: SOUNDS GREAT filming starts at 5

Kora😻: I'll be there @ 5:30. ((:
+
I got in a shower, accidentally taking longer then expected. "Well shit." I said out loud, quickly blow drying my hair. I did my makeup and hurried to pick out an outfit - it was already 5:00 and it's a half hour away.

I threw on a sleeveless crop top and a flawless flannel over top. Short- high wasted shorts.(that's her body type, she also has a fast forward symbol on her wrist meaning to carry on even when life gets hard.) I put on black laced sneakers and took the case off my 6s plus, since nothing matched.

I quick grabbed my car keys and started driving, and by the time I reached set it was just turning 5:35, so I was fine

I quick grabbed my car keys and started driving, and by the time I reached set it was just turning 5:35, so I was fine. I peeked around and saw Holland, then walked in. "Holland!" I exclaimed quietly, not causing distraction of the people acting at the moment. "Kora!" she hugged me and I laughed pulling away. Dylan had wide eyes with a shocked smile and once I smirked at him, he coughed and looked down at his book.

"I think he's happy to see you." She smiled and I rolled my eyes jokingly. "He'll probably lecture me, we will skip for sure in about 10 minutes." I promised her laughing as I walked over and sat next to Dylan on the couch. "Well you showed up anyway." He smiled and pulled my soft, bare legs over top of him as I looked at him.

*Like that, but on a couch

*Like that, but on a couch. Idek. ^^^

"Are you mad?" I giggled as he ran his thumb down my calf. "No. I'm happy your here." I smiled as he returned one. "Okay, but I came for holland." She heard the comment and laughed walking away. "So you don't want me to hug you? Or-" I put my hand up to his chest. "She'll understand." He laughed and pulled me close to him as he kissed my head.

"So. You really didn't want me to come because your scared of embarrassing yourself?" I leaned up and looked at him, meeting my eyes with his. He gave a slight nod and his eyes moved away from mine. I ran my thumb down his cheek. "You know that no matter what you do, you don't have to be embarrassed. I might laugh, but it's cause your cute. Your an amazing actor." I smiled slightly to myself as he smiled at me as well. "Are you positive? I can think of a thousand times I've messed up on set and embarrassed myself." I smiled and nodded as he laughed. "I'm positive."

I laid my head back down on his chest as he smiled and played with my hair.

"DYLAN, TYLER AND SHELLY! scene 8 section 2." The director called out and I frowned letting Dylan off of me. "I'll be back." He smiled walking onto the set. Holland replaced his spot making me laugh. "Wanna go skip around?" I asked and she nodded as we laughed and got up.

I grabbed her hand and we skipped singing the muffin man. Everyone was laughing and some of them recognized me as 'the girl Dylan's madly in love with.' Making me blush, but Holland would correct them by saying girlfriend.

+
8:01 pm

They were done for the day and I blushed as Dylan hovered over me. He ran his thumb back and forth on my palm. "Do you want to come over to my house." I smiled and nodded as he waved bye to everyone. "Next time I'll pick you up." He smiled and my jaw dropped. " Your letting me come next weekend!" I got excited and he nodded. "BUT. You have to wear joggers or something. People were checking you out." He smirked as I laughed hitting his arm and he shut the car door for me.

I waited for him to start driving and I was behind him. When we got to his house I parked next to his car. "Geez our cars look nice together." I smirked comparing our black and white Rangers.

He opening the door for me and then picked me up. "You can put something more comfortable on if you want." I nodded and he put me down so I can go into his room. His room was incredibly clean, and I snickered grabbing a pair of short, loose Nike shorts I left here and one of Dylan's t- shirt. Oddly enough, they showed off my butt - I made a stupid face in his mirror, then walked downstairs.

"What pants can you wear that doesn't show you off when you go on Saturday." He questioned and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Dyl, don't worry about it. I'll try on EVERY pair of pants I own." He smirked wrapping his arms loosely around my hips, making me smile as I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"What's on your agenda for the night?" I asked him and I saw the same smirk from before tug back onto his lips.

"You." I laughed slightly before responding to the passionate kiss the was placed on my lips seconds ago.
++++++++++++++++++
WARNING; next chapter
is a smut chapter. I'm
debating whether to post
or not. Comment below.