20.

feels like we reached chapter 20 so fast :') * might start gifs again too.
kora;

12:30 pm : October 11th, 2015.

I looked at the bed headers at target, and a picture of my bed from my phone. I looked at the white ones, and found one I was interested in, although before I completely decided, someone called my name.

"Is that the gorgeous girl who's gonna be in teen wolf with me on Saturday?" It was Shelley, she came up behind me and have me a hug. "Gorgeous? Look at yourself." I laughed as she smiled rested her elbow on my shoulder. "So whatcha looking for." She asked admiring all the headers.

"I'm looking for a white one for my bed. I'm tired of the one I have." I giggled slightly as she pointed at the one I was thinking. "Yeah that's the one I wanted, do you think it's gonna match?" I showed her my bed and she nodded. "Of course." I decided I'd come back later to get it and walk around with Shelley.

"So what are you getting?" I asked looking at the canvas art. "I needed a mirror." She said, taking my hand and dragging me that section. "Alright. What are you going for?" I asked as if I worked here.

"Hmm. Something that will match this bathroom." She showed a picture and I looked. "Definitely that one." I pointed and she nodded. "Exactly." She picked it up, I grabbed my header and we ended up just talking in line.

"So you saw what went down with Dyl and that guy on Saturday, right?" Her eyes widened and nodded. "What even happened?" I explained the story and she ended up laughing. "Well geez. Dylan's working out in your favor damn.use him for that shit." She joked and I hit her shoulder lightly.

"What are your plans for today?" She asked I shrugged. "I have to film a YouTube video, but I have no idea what." I sighed and her eyes lit up as she swiped her credit card. "Oh my god, I could come over and we could do a story time about last week." She smirked and I laughed. "Okay. Wanna go back to my house?" I asked and she nodded.
+
"Welcome to my house." I snickered shutting the door. "Your house is beautiful." She admired the large entrance and I thanked her. I set up my camera and turned it on as we sat on the island in my kitchen.

"Hey guys it Kora! And today I'm here with the gorgeous.." I pointed to her. "Shelley Hennig." She smiled and waved. "Today, we ran into each other at target and was like, hey. Let's do a story time." She laughed and nodded, finishing my sentence. "So we're gonna tell a story about what happened on set of Teen Wolf on Saturday." I nodded and continued.

"So, Saturday started off pretty normal, Dylan hated my pants because they 'showed off my body.'" I said with quotations and a face making Shelley loose focus and laugh. "Anyway, so not only did we get in a fight, right after we resolved someone smirked at me and we got in a fight again and he was like 'don't lie you saw him look at you.' And I was like 'yeah, I said I'm sorry.' And he ended being like 'I'm sorry...'" We laughed and Shelley nodded. "That's literally him though, he wants to be right and then he feels guilty."

I clapped from laughing and she continued while I was dying. "And so she was with Holland and I was filming with Dylan, and all of a sudden, this guy sat next to her and Dylan like. Wouldn't act, he was really cold, but this was the guy that smirked at her." I nodded.

"So I'm like, dude unless you want to be off the show you really gotta go. And he slowly walk away," we laughed before continued. "So Dylan laughed at the guy and basically we had our moment." I snorted and Shelley looked at me. "Why are we even laughing so much, this was terrifying in person." This made laugh more and I shrugged my shoulders.

"So then that guy caused problems again, like. Starting a scene and shouting at them, so before Dylan like killed the guys she was like, 'Dylan stop!' Yeah. Total movie worthy." I smiled. "And so I pushed the guy and he just walked away." Shelley looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Pushed? You like. Fuckin attacked him." I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "Sorta."

"Well either way, the director liked her face and attitude and now she's gonna be on the show." I laughed at Shelley and stood up to turn off the camera.

"It was fun filming with you." I smiled hugging her. "I have to rearrange my bathroom now." She smiled and I laughed opening the door for her. "I'm probably just gonna call Dylan to help with my bed." And she smirked. "He'll rush to get here." I laughed shoving her out the door.

Although I did start feeling lazy so I told him to come tomorrow.
++++++++++++++