15.

kora;

2:22 pm : September 30, 2015

I spun around, wait for my shift to end at 2:30 while I sat on the phone with Dylan.

"So, everyone really liked the video of us.." I lead on and I could feel that he was smiling. "Sooo, I was wondering if you wanted to do another challenge."  He paused for a second. "I'd love to, lay it on me." I explained that we'd be doing the what's in my mouth challenge.  He told me we could do it at his place.

"Go to the store and get about 5 items. I'll meet you at your place at 5. Love you, bye." I hung up and my shift bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and left, and went to the store. I got a lemon, a cucumber,  sugar, and 2 bags of bagged milk. I got a second bag for us to try haha.

I got a large brown bag to place it all in, then I stopped at a fast food restaurant to pick up fries for him to guess. I laughed as i made sure my camera was in the car and drove to his house just in time.

+
"Dylannn!" I called carrying the bag and camera. I walked outback to see him standing near the bushes with two chairs set out. "Hello." He said rushing over to help me. "I set up the Lighting like you said last time." I blushed and thanked him I put my bag by my chair as Dylan set up the camera.  I double checked it was focused and started filming.

"Hey guys it's Kora! And you guys really liked when I collabed with him last time, so here he it." I pointed at him. "Your favorite person Dylan." He laughed draping his arm around me.   "Today were doing the 'What's in my mouth challenge'" he nodded.

He looked at me and brushed a stray hair behind my ear. "I got 4 weird things and 1 really good thing." He whispered and I nodded. "Me too." I agreed looking from his eyes into the camera lens.  "So we have a blindfold that's actually a head band." I held it up as Dylan laughing playing with a strand of my hair.

"Ill start." He offered and I smiled placing the blindfold over his eyes. "This smells like vanilla." I started laughing going into the bag. "I use vanilla shampoo." I look up at him and saw him smirk. "Damn, I'm good." We started laughing and I pulled out the lemon.   "Ready?" I asked making him nod.

I cut the lemon since I was prepared and told him to stick out his tongue, he laughed as I squirted juice on it. He smacked his tongue in mouth and started shaking his head. "It's a lemon." He stuck out his tongue again, continuing to cringe as he took off his blindfold.  "I wonder if you can taste the lemon when you kiss." I asked, putting it in the garbage bag. "Let's find out." He smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully and agreed. I figured to just cut it out of the video and tell them the answer.

We tried not to let the kiss get heated, since it was just a test anyway. Our lips connected as he met his tongue with mine.  After about 2 seconds I cringed and pulled away nodding, making him laugh and place his arm back around my shoulder.

"We have concluded, yes. You can test lemon." I saw Dylan wink at the camera as i hit his chest lightly.

+

It's my last one for Dylan, so i saved the fries for last.  "You'll get this right away, but you need to tell me where it's from." He nodded confused as I put the fry in his mouth. "Wendy's. Duh." I took off his blind fold as he looked so calm. "Dylan, how the fuck do you know this." I groaned at the fact he was so good. "Wendy's has the best fries." He smiled putting the head band on me.

He placed something small in my mouth.  I bit into and it was obvious it was chocolate, but before I could answer there was a tap on my shoulder.  I took my blindfold off and turned around to see some of the teen wolf cast behind me.  Shocked, I smiled then read the sign Tyler was holding.

"Kora- will you bee my girlfriend? Love, Dyl." Underneath was a drawing of a bee.

I felt my eyes start to sting and I smiled, hitting his arm. I nodded, and his smile was a mile long, wrapping his arms around me. I cupped his face and kissed his cheek. "How the hell did you plan this." I smiled on his cheek and he just smiled back at me.

"So, guys. Id like you to meet my girlfriend, Kora." Dylan laughed to the cast, making me blush and smile at them.
++++++++++