9.

kora;

5:27 am : September 8th, 2015

I woke up to snooze my alarm, remembering I had to go into the hospital today. I groaned getting up, forgetting a shower since I showered late last night after Dylan's house.

I put on calf high leggings and a plain long sleeved, red t-shirt. I quick did two French braids on the sides of my head and brushed my teeth. I threw on my nike free runs before grabbing my phone and getting in my Range Rover.

Driving to the hospital, I made it with 10 minuets to spare, which was enough time to get something to eat and bring it back to the front desk.  Today was my shift to work the desk, I basically have to sign people in and answer the phone all day.

Signing in my account on the computer, my phone beeped and I silenced it before opening the text.

Dylan☺️: hey cutie 💓

Kora❤️: and there's the highlight of my day ☺️

Dylan☺️: what r u doing rn?

Kora❤️: working a boring shift at the front desk.

Dylan☺️: say no more.

I rolled my eyes playfully and put my phone down, answering the phone call coming in.

++

After calling out a bunch of patients for their appointments, I opened up 'Maze Runner: Scorch Trials' to finish up the last 3 chapters.

Someone walks in through the doors with a fake coughing fit, making me look up. I laughed as I saw Dylan hunched over making coughing noises. "Sir, are you alright?" Some nurse asked, making him stand up straight and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine."  I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully as he made his way to the desk and lean up.

"Why hello Miss. Desk lady, I think I have an appointment to see my favorite person." He smiled at me, I nodded. "Name please?" I opened up the book of appointments. "Umm... Your favorite person." I ran my fingers down. "Oh look, right here you are." I motioned for him to come behind the desk.

He gave me a bear hug and sat down in the Rollie chair next to me. "Am I gonna get in trouble being here?" He asked while looking at me rummaging through files. "Probably not." I shrugged, smiling to myself. "Hm. Probably.... I'll take it." I started laughing as a mother and daughter came in. 

"Hi, I have an appointment under Ryan."  The mother said, holding her daughter, who was about 5. As I went for the book, Dylan stopped me. "Kor, can I pleeaaaaaase try?" He begged and I laughed handing him the book.

"Go to the date, and find the name Ryan and check the time next to it." He nodded dragging his finger down and squinting his eyes, which was cute and I giggled at him. "It says 7:15" he looked up at me and I nodded smiling. It's 7:10 now, so they're right on time.  "Someone will be with you shortly, your good to go." The mother smiled at me and took her daughter to the waiting area.

Dylan smirked picking up my book and looking at the back. "Hey-" I said taking it before he messes up my book mark. "I'm re-reading the book and I have 10 days to finish it before the movies comes out, and just because I know you doesn't mean I'm gonna stop my favorite series." I smirked back.

"About thaaat." He carried on and I raised an eyebrow before he continued. "I was actually wondering if you wanted to be my premier date- I mean you uh, don't have to if you do-" I cut him by placing my hand on his. "I'd love to." He smiled as he threaded our fingers. "Great."  He checked his phone to see a text from Tyler. "I have to film. I'll text you." He kissed my hand and walked out the hospital doors and into his car.

Dylan☺️:the premier is on the 14th make sure ur book is finished 😉

Kora❤️: I'll see you then. 😉❤️

+++++++++++++++