12.

kora;

1:35 pm : September 14th, 2015

I woke up late, so I wouldn't be tired for tonight. I jumped up with excitement and ran to my bathroom. I turned on the shower, stepping in quickly, not caring about the temperature. I washed my hair thoroughly, rinsing then conditioned, I shaved pretty much everywhere you should shave to be clean. (Lololol) After washing my face, I turned off the water and got out.

I called my friend Kory who's a make up artist. Okay, well he's not my friend he's my brother, but I rarely see him, and he actually is a celebrity hair and makeup artist. Which I also why I never see him. "Brother?" I smiled as he answer the phone. "What's up sister?" He asked and I bit my lip for a second. "Okay, so Dylan's taking me as his date to his premier of the Maze Runner, and I need you to do my hair and makeup." I blurted out. "Don't worry girl, I'll be there in 5." He hung up and I laughed, taking out the supplies.

After waiting for him to get here, he rushed in and came to my bedroom. He plugged in the curling iron and started doing my make up.
We laughed about goofy stuff and caught up. I also told him how I met Dylan, and he jokingly called me a 'bitch' and told me Dylan was his.

*what she looked like after, but that's not her face claim.although image looks remotely like her (Face Claim is girl on the cover btw)*
Hair and makeup👇

although image looks remotely like her (Face Claim is girl on the cover btw)*Hair and makeup👇

"Ugh, Kory, I look stunning!" I thanked and hugged him. "Now put your dress on without ruining it." He laughed as I rolled my eyes smiling.   Quickly, I put on my dress, making sure I looked perfect, then put on my gold heels.

"Kora, he is going to DIE

"Kora, he is going to DIE."  I giggled shoving him out. "Thank you so so so much for doing this. I'll send you a picture of us both, but he's gonna be here any minute." Kory made me promise and left.  I texted Dylan to come upstairs to take a picture with me.

At 6:30 Dylan opened the door to my bedroom as I stood in the mirror. I turned around to him and his jaw dropped. I blushed as I pulled him over to my body length mirror and took a picture with him. He was wearing a deep blue suit with dark brown shoes and looked incredible. "The limos outside." He said, gesturing for my hand, I gladly place it in his and he tangled our fingers. 

He opened the door for me, and got in after as the driver shut it. Before you knew it, we were on the rode and Dylan told me every 5 minutes how beautiful I looked. "Dyl, I get it." I joked and he looked at me. "Oh do you?" He laughed and I rested my head on his shoulder as we pulled up.

I could tell he got a wee bit nervous, and I played with his fingers. "I'm excited to meet your cast friends." I said playfully. "Yeah? They're excited to meet you." Dylan got out of the limo first, then taking my hand to help me out.

He locked his fingers with mine as we were escorted to the carpet, we waited in a line, since they let people go on in groups. Once the group ahead was done at that photo area, it was the next persons. We had one to go.

"Not my first carpet, but first one with a date." I said tapping his nose, making him look down and blush slightly.  "What carpet did you go to?" He asked, pushing a stray hair behind my ear. Ok. We're next. "Kid choice awards." I smiled at him, and he returned, making me look away and blush at how flustered I became because of him.

They opened the chains and Dylan and I walked together hand in hand.  A lot of the paps were yelling to get a picture towards them, but Dylan just wrapped his arm around me and walked us down the carpet.

+
After premiere

9:28 pm

"What did you think." He asked making me giggle as he spun me around once we got away from the large crowd, but back outside. "I thought it was amazing, different from the book, but amazing." He smiled. "I'm glad you liked it."  "So what did you think of it."  He raised and eyebrow. "I think everyone in it was great, except me." He laughed and I hit his chest. "You were the best part!" I exclaimed to him and he rolled his eyes blushing.

He placed his hands on my hips and looked into my eyes. "Thank you for being here with me." I blushed and rested my hand on his neck. "I'm honored to be here with you."  He smiled and pecked my lips softly, once he pulled away, I was left with a smile while short giggles came out. Though this probably want the place to do it - considering the camera clicks were now much louder and faster.

Dylan rolled his eyes as I laughed and ran my thumb over his jawline. "Ow." I said, pulling my hand away and he looked at me with concern. "What's wrong." He asked taking my hands.

"Oh, it's just - your jaw lines so sharp that it cut me, my bad." He rolled his eyes as he began laughing, he took my hand and walked back over to our limo.
+++++++++++++++