11. Except for one

Mulai dari awal

"They met but Pha didn't recognize him. N'Wayo told me to keep it a secret from Pha."

"Wow! Pha's idiot," I blurted out.

I couldn't help chuckling. Pha is the smartest person I know but he becomes an idiot when it comes to this junior.

"I know."

"Will you be saying it?"

"No. I'll keep my word with N'Wayo, though Pha's our best friend. It's his fault for not realizing it."

When he finds it out, I'll definitely make fun of his idiocy. But for now, I'm quite interested to know how's our Nong doing, and how does he look like to not get recognized by Pha though he's head over heels in love with this person.

After talking, we return to our seats. Pha immediately asks us what we talked about, but I just give him a knowing smile while Kit scratches the back of his head. I know, even though he wants to keep his promise to our Nong, he'll still give Pha a hint about N'Wayo. And I am correct when he mentions his name.

Kit kicks me under the table when I burst laughing. I just let them talk on their own, and join the chat of the others.

Wait, I guess someone's missing...

Where's Forth?

"I suppose, Forth likes reserved women. Look at him, he's been talking with that girl for a long time," the moon of the faculty of economics said.

I turn to the direction he's pointing at, and there I see Forth sitting across a not so lovely woman.

"She's beautiful. If she would turn Forth down, I'll take my chance on her." The other's agreed... except me.

Seriously? What do they find attractive with that woman? She looks boring and timid. She might have a long straight hair, milky white skin, small face, and slim body, I still don't find her mesmerizing. If I were Forth, I'll be looking for someone else...

But, his full attention is with this girl that the others concluded they might have another date.

I empty my glass and then pour another shot.

I finish drinking two bottles of alcohol, Kit and Pha are done talking about N'Wayo, and we all have talked about various thing, yet this engineering moon hasn't still returned. He's still chatting and laughing with this girl as if there's something funny about their topic. I bet, it's all school related. Then suddenly, the girl brushes Forth's lips with her thumb.

"Fuck it, Beam! Why did you slam your glass on the table? You'll be paying for it if you break it!" Kit stated.

I lazily smirk at him. "I can pay for it..." I grab another bottle to drink..

The next day, don't ask me if Im feeling fine because my head throbs like hell! Aside from that, I feel my face is quitely in pain. I have to take two aspirins to stop it, for me to be able to come to school today. Unfortunately, we have Saturday classes to catch up with our lessons. If during my first year, I love complaining about the tons of things we have to do, this year I still love to complain, but I learn to accept the fact that we have to live this hell.

I told Kit that I'll come with him to school for I can't drive. As usual, he nags once I get inside his car. It only takes five minutes to go to our faculty building in a car. But, with Kit constant nagging, I feel like it's years before we get there.

"You're lucky Forth didn't hit you for what you did. If I were Forth, I'll kick your ass really hard."

I jolted at what he said. What? What did I do to Forth? I can't remember a thing!