Bad Boy turns into a Good Boy

Alicia's POV 

It's been months. 

3 months to be exact. 3 months since the last time I talked to Mark. 3 months since he knew the truth. I don't want to give up on our relationship, heck, I don't even know if we're still together, because I don't remember any of us asking for a break, so I guess, we're still together?

I'm not sure either. If we're still together, why does it feel like we are not anymore? I don't want to give up, I still love him, too much. But what can I do if he keeps ignoring me like this? 3 months and still not replying any of my texts, still not picking up any of my calls, still don't want to talk to me at school. What can I do?

"Yo, final exams are getting closer and closer, have you guys prepared for it?" Kayla asks us when we're at Nath's house. Talking about final exams, I don't even know when is it, I don't even remember when was the last time I paid attention at school. 

We're all at Nath's house right now, it's Saturday, and we don't have school, so we decided to hang out at Nath's house, her house is the most comfiest house, that's why we chose her house as our basecamp.

"blah, you know me. I always prepare one night before." Jenny says, which get a nod from me, telling her that I do the same because that's the truth. No wonder why my grades are not that satisfying. I always study one night before and I can assure you that I study like I'm on fire. 

"I'm worried about my math scores." Nath says, which get a nod from me, cause I'm also worried about my math scores. 

"Why didn't you say anything?" Belle pokes my shoulder, making me look up at her. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Yeah, all you did was nodding your head but not saying anything." Eliza says. And now all the attention is on me. 

I didn't say anything, I just shrugged my shoulders. 

"She has lost her spirit since 3 months ago, you guys know it already." Jenny says, well thanks Jenny. 

Belle rolls her eyes at Jenny, and say, "come on, Al! Go back to your old self. It's not like the end of the world." no, it's not the end of the world, but why do I feel like my heart is dying. 

"Cheer up, Al! You can just go to Jackson, I mean, they have the same face, right? so date Jackson, I'm sure you'll feel like you're dating Mark." Steph says, sometimes she doesn't think before she says something. 

Belle hits her head, "shut up dumbass" which get a groan from Steph but then she mumbles, "sorry, I was joking." to me and I nod my head, again. 

Speaking of Jackson, I don't really know how things go between him and Mark, I've never even talked to Jackson anymore. The first month after the incident, we still greeted each other whenever our eyes met, second month after the incident, we began pretending like we didn't see each other, and now, the third month, we act like strangers to each other. It's funny how quick things have changed. 

"I have an idea!" Eliza shouts, making me and the other girls nearly jumped out of skin (okay maybe that's too much but still, we were surprised when she shouts all of a sudden). 

"You know, we're not sure, and I guess, you're not sure either if you and Mark are still together, right?" she asks, looking at me. I nodded my head, "and?" I ask. 

"But one thing for sure, he's still your math tutor." she continues, making me more confused now, "so?" I ask, still not getting what she meant. 

"Gosh, I guess you're the slowest one here." Jenny says.