He called me Princess.

{Pic is Cole Sprouse}

Mark's POV

After what happened last night, I couldn't sleep at all. I keep thinking about Alicia's words over and over again. As much as I want to forget about what she said, I still can't.

What's wrong with me? It's just Alicia Storms, she's just like other people, she's not special. But why does her words keep replaying on my head.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Should I apologize to her?

I laugh at myself, what did I just say? Mark Thunders never apologizes.

'But it's your fault, dumbass.' my heart said.

'Shut up shithead' my brain replied.

My mind and heart are having a fight right now. I seriously don't know what to do. What is it with Alicia Storms that makes me can't forget her words.

I groaned in frustration. That's it, I'm calling Cole now.

Cole Sprouse, one of my closest friends in the group. He's known as the good boy in the group, but honestly, he's not that good. He's also known as 'the guy who knows a lot about girls'

Probably because he has a sister and he's really close with her so maybe he knows a lot of things that guys are clueless about girls from his sister.

"What do you want, Mark?" Cole says, he picked up the phone after three rings. I can tell that he just woke up and it's probably because of my call that bother his sleep.

"I need you." I say, but it sounds wrong to Cole.

"Are you gay?" Okay, now I can tell that Cole is fully awake.

"Fuck, no! Not in a sexual way, Cole. I'm serious." I reply, annoyed, I regret calling him for help.

"Okay okay sorry. What do you need me for?"

"It's about....a girl." I feel unsure when I said 'a girl'.

"I'm on my way to your house right now." Cole says quickly and then ended the call.

•••

"Spill the tea young man." Cole's loud voice fills my room, making me glared at him.

"Sorry, I can't hold my excitement." he says, and took a seat in a chair besides my bed.

I told him everything about what happened last night. I also told him that I didn't know what happened to me because Alicia's words keep ringing on my head.

"You care about her bro" Cole says when I've finished telling him everything.

"Are you kidding me? I barely know her." I gave him a 'are you serious?' look.

"And that's why you need me here. You're gonna spend your boring saturday to get to know her." Cole's eyes are full of excitement.

I stare at him, not knowing what to say because I feel like he's not fully awake yet and he's still dreaming in his sleep.