Crossed the Line

Alicia's POV

"It's really nice to meet you, Mark." Dad says as we all standing in front of our house now.

We've finished the dinner like 20 minutes ago and I must say that it went really well. My dad and Mark seem so close even though they have just met.

How about my mom? Well, she keeps telling me to be good to Mark which makes me thinking, who's my mom's child? Me or Mark? Sigh.

I'm glad that my parents like Mark, although they don't know that Mark is the bad boy in school but I'm glad they can see the good side of him and not the bad side of him. Because I also believe that despite all of the bad news about him, he still has a lot more of good things inside him.

"It's nice to meet you guys too. Thank you for the dinner." Mark smiles at my parents.

"Visit us often, we'd like to have a dinner with you again." My mom says with a smile.

What does she mean by 'we'? Probably herself only.

"Yeah, that would be great. So, I guess, see you again?" what's wrong with my dad, he has become a team with my mom, oh my god. Not that I don't like it, I feel happy that my parents have approved my first ever 'boyfriend' but the question here, are they trying to embarrass me? I'm still not ready for this. I'm still a beginner for this.

"Definitely. I'll visit you guys often." Mark replies.

"Okay, we'll leave you guys now." Mom says taking my dad's hand and drag him back to the house, but before they close the door, my mom is giving me a hideous smile, what does it mean?

I clear my throat and was about to say something when Mark hugs me tightly. It hasn't even been a minute since my parents left and he's hugging me now.

I hug him back and we stay like that for a second.

"Are we really a boyfriend and girlfriend now?" I ask, still hugging him.

"I guess so." he replies, smelling my hair.

Glad I've washed my hair this morning.

"But you haven't asked me out officially" I say, breaking off the hug and look at him with a pouty face.

"Should I?" he looks at me with a smirk. My favorite smirk.

"You should." I nod my head, I mean it's not that necessary because he told my parents already that he wants to date me, but I just want to make sure that he has asked me out so it's official.

"Alicia Storms." he calls me by my full name.

This is actually the first time he called me by my full name. This is actually the first time he called me by 'Alicia' and I like it.

"Do you want to date me?" I stare at him with an agape mouth.

"Is that how you ask a girl to be your girlfriend?" I say.

Mark Thunders is literally one of a kind.

"Then tell me how." he replies, looking down at me. He's taller than me so I need to look up at him. Why is he so perfect?

"You should be like, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Correction, boyfriend. And the answer is yes." did he just make me the one that asked him out? What the actual fuck? He's messing with me.

"Are you messing with me?" I ask, didn't expect him to act like this. Just an hour ago, he was acting so sweet in front of me and my parents, and now he's back to normal, ugh but then again, I can't really blame him cause we always act so sweet whenever we're in front of our parents.