I like this guy

Alicia's POV

"Does it mean Mark doesn't know anything about it?" I ask Belle who's still crying until now. 

She shakes her head, "I thought Jackson will tell him the truth but he didn't." 

"Does Mark know that you're Jess's cousin?" I ask again. 

"No." she replies. 

I feel bad for Mark, seriously. I don't even care if it's true that he loves Jess or not, he still deserves to know the truth, I mean, Mark knows Jess, and Jackson is Mark's twin, so he needs to know the truth. 

The more I know about this incident, the more I found Jackson's dark side, and it's not a good thing. 

"Jackson told me not to tell you." Belle continues, snapping me out from my own thoughts. 

"I know. I heard you and him talked about it. I'm sorry for eavesdropping you guys."  I say. 

Belle smiles and looks at me, "I know. No need to be sorry, I did it on purpose." 

I furrowed my eyebrow, 'purpose?

"What do you mean?" 

"I heard you called me several times but I pretended not to hear you because I want you to keep following me. You know, I've been trying to give you hints, because I know that once you get suspicious over something, you'll never give up until you know the truth." Belle explains. 

"I didn't think that I could tell you in person, I'm ashamed of myself, Al. I'm afraid that you guys will leave me once you all know what I've done in the past. But after the fight, and after the girls confronted me and assured me that they will always be there for me, I realized something, that you guys are my true friends. So I thought, there's no need for me to hide the truth to you guys. Even if you guys leave me because of it, I'm ready for it, I just want to throw the burdens away, I don't want to lie anymore to you." she continues. 

"Speaking of the girls, have you told them about this?" I ask. 

"I'm thinking to tell them to come to my house tomorrow after school, because school isn't the right place to talk about this." she says, which get a nod from me. 

I hug Belle tightly and pat her back, "It's okay Belle, I won't leave you, we won't leave you." I say, making Belle cries even harder. 

"I know that it's unfair for Jess's family to not know the truth but I can't tell them the truth now, I'm such a coward." she says.

"I'll help you. We will try to find the solution." I say, still patting her back. 

"Can you do me a favor?" she asks.

"What is it?" I ask, breaking off the hug and put my hands in her shoulders.