Revealing secret (J)

JACK'S P.O.V

I woke up in a very happy mood after all I was going to meet my girl. I mean my soon to-be girl. I got bathed and wore black jeans and white shirt. It took me about fifteen minutes to set my hair. I wanted to look perfect. I had never been like this. Cared so much about my looks. She is not the only girl I met. I had been with million of girls but she is different. She isn't desperate like other girls, does not care much about her looks and she doesn't need to either. She is beautiful in her simplicity. I texted Troy and told him that I'll be at his place in half an hour.

I reached Troy's place and saw Harry and Mike with him. We all drove to the mall near her place.

"What's special today? As far as I remember today is hell not you're birthday! So why are you being so incredibly generous?" Troy asked with a confused look.

"Oh don't act like I am a miser. I do spend a lot on you guys." I replied with a wink.

"True! But that's usually when we either win a match or some good happens and as far as I remember we didn't have any match lately neither you scored A+ in the last test."

I smiled at him and drove to the parking lot. We parked the car and went up to the multiplex.

"Guys will you get the ticket? Troy and I will wait here." I turned to Harry and Mike and handed them the money.

"But which movie?" Harry asked.

SHIT!! I forgot to ask her which movie she was going for!!

I messaged Sara on Facebook to ask for the name of movie she was planning to watch. I tried my best to make it as casual I could. NO REPLY!!

Of course! SHE must be busy watching the movie! What am I supposed to do now! Which movie? Hold on! She is a girl, right? And girls love this romantic shit!

"What about a romantic movie? I think they've put only one romantic movie so it makes it easier to choose.!" I sounded like a retard.

"Rom what? Are you mad? What are you saying? Are you feeling feverish? We are not freaking girls!"

"Just wanted to try something new. Listen guys, basically I am asking to go for a romantic movie because girls like that shit and we'll get freaking ideas how to impress girls... you know it will be easy to hook up with more girls!" I tried to sound convincing.

They all gave me a blank look and I could tell that they thought I probably lost it all.

"That sounds good. Nowadays, I am running out of new ideas to impress them. Whenever I try something they are like" THAT'S WAY TOO OLD TRICK. TRY SOMETHING NEW." . I think you're right!!" Mike said.

I smiled at him.

Thank god.ONE DOWN! TWO TO GO!

"But I thought you were no longer interested in this hooking and making out things." Troy asked with a confused look.

"Yeah! but hello, I am boy. Give me a freaking break. Okay! If you go for this movie I will take you guys to club, will pay for your boozer and all or will take you for bowling. Whatever you guys want!" I said with a assuring smile.

They thought for some minute and finally nodded in agreement.

OH MY GOD! This is so weird. Taking guys to a romantic movie is like a horror show. Guys don't watch those damn stupid movies. What is Sara making me to do?

Harry and Mike went to take the tickets.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, HUH?" Troy asked with dead serious voice.