Being a friend (S)

OKAY SARA...BE STRONG! Ignore him to the fullest! He is your best friend's crush and this  time she is serious. She is the one who had been with you in your ups and downs. Has always been supporting and loving. The least you can do for her is sacrifice the guy she likes.

"SARA....SARAA!!" Hannah poked me.

"What happened?"

"I won't point out but look at the right side of the room. Jack is there. And he is looking this way."

I did not look at his side because every time I look at his smile I fall for him even more and now this was to be stopped.

"Great! Must be checking you out!" I winked at her though it hurt me a bit.

"I don't think so. He doesn't know me. But he knows you maybe he is looking at you."

"Maybe. Maybe there are chance that he is waiting for me to introduce you."

"Really? Do I look attractive? And am I looking okay right now? God! I am feeling so nervous!!"

I looked at her. She had eyeliner and mascara done on her beautiful, big, blue eyes that made them look better than ever, she had put on a red glittering lip gloss that made her lips look full and had some blush on her cheeks. She wore a skinny jeans and a pink top. Unlike me, who had never done make-up in her seventeen years of life. Have to focus more on those clothes which weren't revealing because all I had to reveal was damn fat! 

YES! SHE WAS WAY MORE PRETTY THAN ME!!

"You know you look freaking hot. I am sure he'll be interested in you. There does not exist a guy who won't be. Even if I had been a guy I'd have fallen head on heels for you." I winked at her.

"REALLY? Then introduce me to him as soon as possible."

"In the evening when he will come for classes. Okay?"

" I love you so much." She hugged me tightly.

"I love you too." I said with a smile.

 I took the last sip of my juice and went to throw it in dustbin. I searched for dustbin and went towards it. I threw my empty juice packet. I turned around and saw Jack coming towards me with a smile. I did not want to talk to him as I knew it wouldn't help me forgetting him and so I turned away and headed towards my table. He called my name once or twice but I ignored. I sat down with my friends and Oliver offered his help to shift things and for the dinner.

"YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK?" I asked.

"Cook? Babes its just a small world. Don't insult me like that." He winked at me.

"Yes. You are the one who gave classes to  Gordon James Ramsay . Am I right?"

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND OUT? It was meant be confidential."

"How do I tell you Oliver but you ought to know I have my sources."

He laughed. My phone vibrated telling me I got a message. I unlocked my mobile and saw a notification saying that I got a message on Facebook.

WHO CAN IT BE?
I clicked on the notification that directed me to the Facebook profile. I clicked on the message button and it was JACK BROWN.

JACK BROWN: You okay? Did I say something yesterday that hurt you? Why are you ignoring me?
I was about to type to reply but suddenly Hannah poked again.

"Sara! He is still looking this way. I mean he is not staring but I have noticed him looking this way and then looking away."

"I don't know what's up. I don't have any idea."