WHHHAAAT-(2)???

"I am a werewolf." the words echoed in my head.

What the fuck does he mean by that? He is a werew-WHAT??

I didn't move. I couldn't. I couldn't suppress the THE-HELL-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT-MAN look making its way to my face.

"I know its astonishing for you." He said, still searching for some response from my side.

"You are kidding right? A werewolf doesn't exist. They are purely fictional." I replied.

"Ah haan? How can you say that? How can you say mermaids don't exist when a vast surface of water territory isn't yet explored? How can you say that we don't exist when you haven't travelled even 0.0000001% of this planet?"

THIS BASTARD MADE A GOOD POINT.

"SO you are----??" I asked.

"As I said. And as I will keep saying "I AM A W-E-R-E-W-O-LF"." said Jack, making werewolf sound a never-ending  process.

"Yeah I get that.I mean you guys have some positions right? "

"Oh yeah. I am alpha. And troy is not only my best friend but a beta. And that makes you Luna."

"Luna? I don't know. But its making me nuts no doubt."

"Its okay. Take your time. But believe me. I wish I could prove it to you. But I don't want to scare you away with a beast that takes over me at times. With time, I will let you face him though. Believe me, he won't hurt you."

"I know you won't let it." I said with a smile.

A LUNA HUH? NOW THAT'S A BOMB. I MEAN SOME MONTHS BACK MY LIFE WAS BORING AND DULL WITH NOTHING BUT FOOD TO FETCH SOME EXCITMENT. AND NOW NOT ONLY I HAVE A HOT,CARING BOYFRIEND BUT I AM ALSO TITLED (NOT YET THOUGH) A LUNA!!!!!

"You guys. Do you ever plan on hopping off that car?" Hannah came smiling.

"Yeah I was just getting out." I got out, still fixating my eyes on Jack.

I WONDER HOW HANNAH WOULD REACT IF SHE FINDS OUT THAT TROY IS NOT ONLY A BEAST IN BED BUT OUT OF BED TOO.

"Sugar, don't utter anything about it to Hannah. It's Troy job to do and it would be better if we let him deal with it." Jack said and kissed me goodbye and took off.

"SO???" Hannah asked with her eyes glittering.

"So?" I asked.

"Did you guys do it??"

"Yeah. Let's just say I should have wore the lingerie you suggested and not what came into play last night." I said, my cheeks turning crimson red and my mind replaying flashback of the previous night. Just the thought of it made my body shiver with excitement, passion and pleasure that ran all over my body last night. 

"Finally. I am so happy for ya!!!" Hannah came and hugged me tightly as If I just won a competition. No wonder, Jack wasn't less than a trophy.

**************

JACK'S P.O.V

I grinned on my way back home.

I picked up my I-phone and dialed. I know Sara's next move.

The phone rang for a while but finally I heard a voice from other side.

"What's up man?" Troy said.

"Alpha. Call me that for a while." I replied.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah okay."

"Aren't you going to ask me why?" Why does this guy kills all the fun and excitement?

"If you insist. Why am I to call you that?"

"I am playing a prank on Sara. I told her I am a werewolf and so are you. You are the Beta."

"Seriously? Don't you have anything better to do with her?"

"Like?"

"Well I don't know. Maybe fuck her."

"Shut up. I know how to keep it in pants not like you who have nothing to do but zip and unzip your pants whole day."

"Relax Alpha guy. But you did have sex with her didn't you?" I could literally feel him smirking.

"How do you know?"

"Well you are the Alpha and I am the Beta. Aren't you aware we are connected through some stupid mind-link crap?"

"How do you know?" I repeated.

"Hannah told me. She told she was having this strong sensation for you guys when we were doing it in the park last night."

"I didn't inquire you what you guys were doing when she said those words!"

"Yeah still. Did she buy that??"

"Oh she had to. She believes in them."

"How do you know?"

"I went through some of her stuffs and her mobile. All occupied with werewolf thing and she is crazy about them so why not fetch some fun out of it."

 "You know she will kill you once she finds out right?"

"Oh yeah and I am eagerly looking forward to it"

"May your soul rest in peace. Anyways what am I supposed to do?"

"Play along. She will call you to check in some minutes."

***************

OKAY SO I KNOW EVERYBODY WANTS TO KILL ME. JACK IS NOT A WEREWOLF :P SORRY :P

ANYWAYS,I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS TERRIBLY SHORT AND SUCKS TO EXTREEEEMMMEEEEE. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LONG AND GOOD BUT AH! I SUCK . I WAS THINKING OF MERGING TWO CHAP INTO THIS ONE AND SEE WHAT I DID? I DIDN'T EVEN FINSIH ONE COMPLETE CHAPTER. THESE DAMN CLASSES >.<  THE NEXT WILL BE LONG THOUGH AND WON'T TAKE FOREVER TO SHOW. I WILL START WORKING ON IT AND I PROMISE IT WILL BE BETTER. AND THIS ISN'T EDITED :/ SO SORRY FOR ANY ERROR. READ,VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE.

KEEP READING.

MUCH LOVE.