EPILOGUE

I rang the doorbell and waited. After sometimes I heard giggling coming from inside and footsteps approaching the door. There was some fumbling voices and then the door opened.

I smiled, put my arms around her and brought her to my chest. She smiled back and pecked a kiss on my cheeks. She had the most heart melting smile.

"Rose when are you going to stop moving the ottomans from their places? I can open the door too honey." I heard Sara saying while she entered the living room. She came near me and kissed me.

"Welcome home honey." I kissed her back and put Rose back on the ground.

"What ya brin' me daddy? "Rose said.

"Hmm... well I know how much you love teddy bears ... So I brought you chocolates." I said and took out chocolates from jacket's pocket.

She smiled at me and took the chocolates. "Thank you daddy."

"And also... teddy bear!!!" I said and pulled the bear out from my bag.

She started jumping happily and reached out for her teddy. " You are the best daddy!!"

She ran away to play with her new toy.

"You really are spoiling her.. you know that right?" Sara said with her eyes narrowed.

"Is somebody jealous?" I said and leaned towards her.

"Oh please!"

"Well okay then I think I better throw these." I said teasingly and took out roses and chocolate pastries from my backpack.

Sara jumped happily and hugged me. "You are the best daddy!" She smirked.

"Daddy huh?" I took her hand and moved to our bedroom.

Rose noticed us and asked "Where are you both going?"

"It's time for daddy to play for sometime sweetie. I will be back in few minutes." I said and shut the door behind me.

**********

I settled down on the sofa and Sara handed me over coffee. Sara sat down next to me.

"So how was the trip? You promised to send me all the photos." Sara said and sipped her hot chocolate.

"It was great. Oh Andrew was put in charge of that. Didn't he message you?" Lisa said and reached for her bag. She pulled out four giant bags.

"This one is for Rose, I got lots and lots of toys and I came across a very cute shop and it had this beautiful gown on a girl mannequin and I couldn't

resist.. So I bought it for my little angel. I will show it to her in a minute. Meanwhile, Sara, this bag is for you.. Andrew picked up

most of the accessories for you but the clothes are both of our choices and these are your favorite chocolates.. I got two boxes. And Jack

I know you don't like someone else choosing your clothes, so we got you this really cool watch and some perfumes. We really liked them. Tell us what do you think!" She added and

handed me a square box. I opened it and saw a stunning black leather watch with a round dial.

"Wow this is really heavy and this is so cool. Whose choice was it?" I said and put the watch on my hand.

"Mine. I thought you might like it." Andrew said, emerging from Rose's room." Rose is growing so fast. She is so energetic now and she is getting so beautiful like her mommy. "he added.

"Guys this is way too generous. You shouldn't have got us so much stuff. This is too much." Sara said.

"Oh please! It's nothing compared to what you guys brought us when you went on your honeymoon" Lisa said and got up. "I am sorry honey but it's getting late now and it's a long drive from here

. We should get going."

"Yeah right. You guys should leave before dawn. Oh here are the keys. Maybe there might be a problem with the plumber. You can find his number on the coffee table. And I think everything else is fine. I got the fridge and cabinets stocked two days ago so you won't have to go shopping." I said and handed over my farmhouse keys to Andrew.

"When are you guys coming?" Andrew asked.

"We will leave day after tomorrow after Sara's meeting. Troy and Hannah will reach there tomorrow maybe and I haven't spoken yet to Oliver." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"He and lily will come with us. I called him last night." Sara said.

"Are they finally in relationship?" Lisa said excitedly.

"Kind of. Oliver still has commitment issues but yeah they are together, kinda." Sara smirked just the way I used to do. My girl.

"And how's Alicia and Erick? Are they still that naughty?" Andrew asked.

"Oh those two kids can raise hell. No wonder Hannah is always so tired now." Sara said and nodded her head right wise.

"Ah I can't wait for all of us to spend the week together. I am so excited! " Lisa said and hugged Sara.

We escorted the couple to the garage where their car was parked. Sara started chatting more with Lisa leaving me and Andrew alone.

"So how are things going with you and Lisa?" I asked.

"Oh it's great. I am really really happy. In fact, telling you a little secret. I am going to propose her in the farmhouse. Sara and I have made all the arrangements." Andrew shyly said.

"That's amazing. She didn't tell me anything. Listen I just wanted to apologize again for whatever happened six years ago. I still feel bad to put you through with all that. And so does Sara. "I gave him a sad smile.

"I know you guys feel that but hey past is past. We have sorted things out and I know how happy Sara is with you. Happier than I could ever make her. And I am in good place. I love Lisa. She knows me like no other.

We both had known each other since kids and had it not been that heartbreak, I would have never looked up to her for help. And we wouldn't have been this close. So I guess in the end everything worked out great and plus I got you,

Troy and Oliver as my brothers. So relax. We are cool, again." Andrew said and reached for handshake.

I hugged him and felt so emotional. THAT'S IT SARA AND ROSE WE ARE NOT WATHCING MOVIES OF YOUR CHOICES ANY MORE!!!

"Ready to go honey?" Lisa took his hands and asked.

"Yeah. Bye Sara. I can't wait to see Rose again." Andrew said and hugged Sara.

They both sat in the car and waved us bye before disappearing in the thick fog that was forming by now.

Sara kept waving them bye and hugged herself as it was getting cold.

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her forehead. She looked at me with her big eyes and smiled. I kissed her and hugged her tight. It felt so good.

My Sara.

My beautiful Sara.

HI GUYS!!! SO FINALLY IT'S HERE. THE END OF THIS BOOK. I AM NOT SURE HOW YOU GUYS WILL FIND IT SO DO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!

I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE AND PATIENT WITH ALL MY LAZINESS AND STUFF. AND FOR REAIDN THIS BOOK, VOTING, COMMENTING. IT'S BEEN REALLY GREAT! WHEN I STARTED WRITING THIS BOOK I REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT SUCH GOOD RESPOSNE. I GUESS I GOT THE BEST READERS WHO ARE JUST PURELY AWESOME (: I HAVEN'T EDITED THIS PART AS WELL LIIKE MY OTHER CHAPTER SO I DO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY MISTAKES THAT YOU MAY FIND. AS I ALREADY SAID THIS BOOK WILL GO UNDER HEAVY EDITING ONCE I FINSIH IT. NOW THAT IT'S FINISHED, I WILL START WORKING ON EDITING.

THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING SO GREAT IN EVERY MANNER AND MAKING ME SMILE :D

MUCH LOVE!