The fall.

It took me 15 minutes to find the noise coming from somewhere in the room. It was my phone..It was buzzing but I couldn't focus to find the souce of the noise.It stopped. My head was throbbing and I found myself lying in the floor surrounded with numerous bottles of alcohol and snacks and shattered glasses. I managed to pull myself together and somehow made the way to washroom through the dump I created last night. I vommited thrice in the morning to get rid of all the alcohol in my stomach and by the condition of my room .. I had done quite good share of vomitting last night too.

I remember what made me lose my mind and crush my soul. Sara. That fucker Andrew kissing her. And god knows what he did to her behind those doors. After going through those turmoils of emotions last night, hell surely would be easy. 

I cleaned myself, brushed several times to get rid of that stinky smell of vomit from my mouth. I will call for a maid to clean my room but for the meantime I will spend time in study room/bar.

I grabbed my wallet, my clean clothes and searched for my phone. It was inside a vase on the counter of fireplace. 

10 missed calls from Troy?

I hit call back and waited for him to pick up.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Troy demanded.

"Hmmm. Sleeping!" I replied brushing my hair with fingers.

"Sleeping? Sleeping? I called you 10 fucking times. Were you sleeping in a fucking coffin?"

"Dude relax. I had a shitty night and I drank way too much. I passed out? Relaxxxx." I replied calmly.

"Relax my ass. Open your fucking windows." 

I made my way to the windows keeping each step carefully as not to step on any cheetos or shattered glasses laying on the floor. I pushed the thick curtains to the side and holly jolly did it snow. Everything was covered in the thick layer of snow. The grass. The trees. The pathway. 

"Oh my god! When did it snow?" i asked Troy.

"It snowed all night, it stopped in the morning but then it snowed shockingly heavily whole afternoon. Do you know what time it is?" He asked.

"HHmmm No?"

"It's 4:00 pm. All the bridges and roads are being called off closed. I don't think you and sara would be able to make to the reception. It's a mess here too .. we have to conduct the reception inside and there are no arrangments. Hannah is raising the hell here." He sighed and I could hear him gulping down some drink. Must be beer.

"Oh boy I was there when Hannah planned the whole wedding. I can't even imagine how many souls will she sacrifice now. Anyways, So I guess you will have three less guests to entertain huh?" I replied.

"Just two. You and Sara. Don't you know Andrew left this morning?" 

"He what?" What did he say? 

"Yeah some family crisis. He left in the morning when it wasn't snowing and roads were still open to public. Don't you know?"

DOES THAT MEAN SARA AND I ARE ALONE RIGHT NOW? 

"Hello Jack you there?" I heard Troy saying from the other line.

"Call you back." I hung up and run out of the room.

***************
SARA's P.O.V

I closed yet another celebrity magzine and threw it on the coffee table. I took the sip from my hot chocolate and took deep breath, feeling the warmth of hot air from fire and hugged myself a little more tight. It's just so peaceful here.  No noise. No disturbance. Just me and my blanket, a hot beverage and a warm place while it's freezing dead outside. I wish I brought my novel with me. I do feel bad about missing Hannah's reception but I didn't know if I really had energy to go through it.