Perfect Night

Requested by Hello-Everyone

Prompt: Alpha!Phil, Omega!Dan story because I am a horrible person, can it be centered in 3rd person with a sims 4 gaming video set to it? You don't have to. Dominant Omega, married couple, second pregnancy, really fluffy, they have a daughter who is 2. The daughter wakes up from a nightmare, they sit with her and cut the video to comfort her. They then include her in the video and ask her what they should do during the game.

This is really fluffy and really short, I didn't know where to go with it.
________________________
"Hey everyone! Today we are going to play sims 4! This is our 5th episode!" Dan said into the camera with Phil next to him. Everyone knew Dan and Phil were together. They had noticed immediately because of the mating mark on Dan's neck. They were so supportive especially when they had their baby. Their daughter was named Jaci Brooklyn Lester. They didn't film her often so that she could have a more normal life. They did film her on occasion like today.

"Daddy? Papa?" Dan and Phil turned around to see Jaci standing there with her blankie.

"Baby, you need to go to bed", Phil said to their little girl.

"Phil! She is here for a reason. Don't just command her to go back to bed", Dan chastised him. Dan may be the omega but he was in charge when it came to the family. They may be Phil's children too but they were Dan's babies.

Dan scooped her up and they sat on the couch together. Dan was careful of his baby bump as he helped his daughter. Phil turned off the camera and sat next to them.

"I'm sorry, Angel. What is going on, sweetie?" Phil started to rub her back and layed his head on Dan's shoulder.

"Nighmer", she said to her best ability. She is only two she doesn't quite have the diction her dads have.

"Oh baby girl. I am so sorry", Dan cuddled her closer and kissed her forehead.

Jaci had been having nightmares for week and no one knew why. They even saw a doctor and the doctor just said there is nothing anyone can do.

"Do you want to stay up with us Princess", Dan asked.

She nodded her head yes. "Then let's play a game", Dan smiled at her. He picked her up and set her on his lap in the gaming chair. Phil sat next to them in his chair and started the camera.

"Hey everyone! We have a special day for you. We brought our baby girl to control our sims' life today!" Phil smiled happily into the camera.

They played together with Jaci making cute suggestions like having Dil play with a pony toy and skip work to find a princess to marry. (He never found one but he did meet Tabitha and Jaci approved.)

Soon enough they had played for about an hour and Phil looked at Jaci and saw her asleep. He went to tell Dan when he noticed Dan was sleeping too. Phil giggled at his perfect family.

"Okay, that is all for today everyone", Phil whispered to the camera and shut it off. Phil gently picked up Jaci from Dan's arms and put her in her bed. He went to Dan picked him up too. He was pregnant so he was a little harder to lift but he had to put Dan to bed. He crawled into bed with him and held him close to his chest.

"Thank you Dan... For giving me this amazing family... and for loving me." Phil whispered to him and kissed his forehead.

"You're welcome" Dan said fully awake.

"Wait have you been awake this whole time/"

"Yup. Just didn't want to walk down the stairs", Dan chuckled.

Phil shook his head,"I hate you".

"You love me."

They cuddled and went to sleep... Another perfect night in the Lester household