Leave Him Alone

Requested by: @stardustcollector

Request: Can you do a fic were Dan is a punk catching a ride in a taxi and then pastel Phil gets in and at first annoys Dan but then Dan starts to talk back. That's when the pervert taxi driver start to hit on Phil and then Dan SAVES THE DAY AND I WANT ALL THE FEELINGS TO GO WITH IT PLEASE.
-——————————
"I hate night time taxi shifts", Dan said into the phone. PJ was trying to help him pass the time. Dan hated drunk idiots bossing him around in his taxi. He also hated cleaning up vomit from these idiots and other liquids that tend to happen with drunk people in a taxi.

"I know you do, but it's a job. You need the money after your law school debt", Pj reasoned. Dan hates when Pj is right but he knew that he needed him. Pj is the only level-headed friend he has. Pj's husband Chris is as bat-shit crazy as they come. He is the one that tells Dan to do stuff like sky-dive or quit his job and join a cult.

Dan continued driving until he saw a boy in a bright yellow sweater wave him down. "Gotta go Peej. I have a customer."

"You got it Danny. Talk later!" PJ hung up and Dan pulled over to let the boy in.

When he pulled up he saw a man next to the boy trying to kiss the boy's neck. At first Dan thought they were going home together until Dan heard the boy in the yellow sweater yell to him to get off. Dan rushed out of the cab and pushed the man who looked at least forty to the ground yelling, "Leave him alone". He gave the younger boy a chance to get in the cab before he rushed to the driver's seat. They drove away quickly and Dan heard the boy in the back whisper,"Thank you". Dan nodded at that and continued driving.

Dan got a better look at him. He had a bright yellow sweater, a blue pair of skinny jeans with blood red, high top converse. Then to top the outfit off he had a flower crown on his head. "Where to?" Dan asked him.

"3589 Manchester ave", the boy was slurring slightly with his words. Dan could tell he was tipsy but not quite drunk.

"Okay it will be forty-five minutes", Dan let the boy know.

Dan started driving to that location when the boy spoke up in the back. "Are you gonna killlll me?" He giggled slightly as he drew out the word 'kill'.

"No. Why? Should I?" Dan was curious. He had never been asked if he was gonna kill someone before.

"Because you have all those tattoos and piercings", the boy continued giggling.

"No I am not going to kill you. I'm Dan. These piercings are because I like them. I like tattoos. Each tattoo has its own meaning, for your information." Dan was annoyed now. Just because he was a punk doesn't mean he is a psychopath or sociopath. "Are you going to... to", Dan couldn't think of any stereotypes of a pastel person. "Whatever. I am not going to kill you." Dan was so sick of this car ride already and he hasn't even been there for ten minutes.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to offend you", the boy said, a little sadly. "I'm Phil."

"Dan, sorry for getting upset. You're drunk. I shouldn't get upset."

"Thanks", Phil said. He was quiet for most of the ride home.

"Y'know I do think your snakebites are hot. Like really hot" Phil said with a cute smirk on his face.

"Thank you. You look so sweet... little... cute in your flower crown", Dan has never been great at hitting on people. "We are almost there. Just let me know where you want me to stop", Dan said. He got the address but a lot of times it's hard to pull into a parking lot or drive way. It's easier to be told what to do to him.

"Just pull into the parking spot right here", Phil said nicely. He did and Phil got out.

Phil waved and turned around to go inside the apartment building. Dan was a little sad to see him go. He waited until Phil was inside the building before pulling way. Phil was tipsy. He wanted to make sure he at least got inside.

After Phil got inside, Dan looked behind him to make sure Phil didn't do anything to his backseat. You never know with drunk people. All Dan saw when he turned around was a piece of paper sitting there. Dan picked it up and read it.

"Sorry for offending you. I hope I can make it up to you sometime." Below those words was a phone number. Dan smiled a bit and chuckled.

He set the paper down in the console where it would be safe and continued driving. He called PJ while on the road to tell him everything that happened.

"So should I call him?" Dan asked.

"No. He could be the actual murderer", PJ stated. From somewhere on PJ's side of the phone he heard Chris call.

"Call him! You never know unless you try!" For once in their 10 year friendship Dan thinks Chris could be right.

Dan definitely called him. They set up a date for a few days after. And no, Phil was not a murderer. Dan and Phil became a thing and let's just say, they really really liked each other. They were together two years when they discovered Phil was pregnant. Phil was not as innocent as he looked. He loved every bit of being with Dan and they had never been happy when they were apart.

Phil gave birth to a beautiful little girl they named Tabitha Lee Howell-Lester. They loved her so much. After having her they found out Phil couldn't have any more babies.

"It will be okay Phil", Dan said, holding him to his chest.

"Are you sure? You always wanted a big family", Phil was crying. He wanted to give Dan everything he dreamed of.

"There are plenty of ways to make a family. We can foster, or adopt. I want you. That is all I need."

Dan meant those words. They did have Tabitha but they ended up adopting 3 kids. They were all adopted as teenagers because Dan and Phil wanted to give them a home that many other parents wouldn't give them. They were all equally theirs just as much as Tabitha was. They raised them all to be amazing and they all were. They all had promising careers. Tabitha will be a doctor, Avery their eldest daughter would be a Lawyer, Jackson will be a youtuber, and Harrison was going to be a photographer. They loved them and they were such a perfect happy family. That was all they needed. It's funny to think it all started with a taxi ride.