I'm Sorry

Requested by: BlownStarDust

Request:Okay, can you do the teacher/student in university?Like they were fu ck buddies and when Dan(the student) told Phil(the teacher), he ran away, because he wasn't ready to start a family (or any other relationship), after that he worked for another university for six months, that's where Dan had finally found him (please, if you could write struggling to find him, while being five-seven months pregnant (because he needed to drive to every uni), I'll be so happy).

Dan's POV

I need to do it. I've been standing outside Mr. Lester's classroom for an hour trying to work up the courage to tell him.

We have been hooking up for over a year and I am deeply in love with him.

I skipped school today to go to the doctor where I got the news.

"Dan?" I look up from the ground that I was staring at to see Mr. Lester staring back at me.

"Phil", I sighed, terrified.

He pulled me into the classroom and shut the door.

"You skipped school. Why?"

I stared down at my hands as I knew that it was time. I had no other choice.

"Dan...?" I looked up at him and he was worried.

"I'm pregnant", I whispered.

It was silent for a long time.

I looked up after what had to be 5 minutes and I don't see him.

I look at the door and it's open.

He left...

He left me..

I feel to the ground as I started to sob. I love him so much. I need him.

5 months later

I continued to got to the university hoping one day that Phil would come back...

He never did.

We had a new professor named Mr. Kendall.

As I was walking past the office I over heard a conversation that caught my attention.

"Have you heard from Professor Lester?"

What? I thought he left.

"Yeah. He still lives near here. He got a job as a literature professor at another university in the area."

I don't know what possessed me but when I heard that I started to walk to the door and leave.

"Dan?"

I heard my best friend, Louise's voice as I was walking away.

I stopped and turned to her. She has no idea who the father is. But she knew I was pregnant.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to find someone", I answered vaguely.

"Who?"

"Just someone", I answered back.

I really need to leave now.

I walked away and got in my car.

I'm not supposed to be driving because my belly is so big and it's hard to reach the steering wheel but I don't care.

There are 5 universities in the area.