Coffee Break

(A/N This is a short one but it is adorable. It was requested but they asked to not be mentioned. So if you are the person that requested this, I hope you enjoy this!!!!)

Dan's POV

I was walking down the hallway on my way to the locker when my friend Louise walked up to me. 

"Did you hear about the new kid?" She asked me. 

I shook my head. 

"He is really innocent", She said before catching up with her boyfriend Matt.

I chuckled at continued to my locker. When I got there I saw someone trying to access it. I went up to him. 

"What are you trying to do with my locker?" I asked, him with a glare. 

He looked at me with widened eyes. 

"I-I'm sorry. I-I thought it was m-my locker p-please d-don't hurt m-me", he whimpered.

He must be the new kid. 

"It's alright. Let me see your locker assignment", I said, in a calming voice. 

He handed me the paper quickly. 

I looked at it. 

"Okay. Your locker is this one", I said, pointing to the locker next to mine. 

"Sorry", he whispered. 

"It's okay... What is your name?" I asked him.

"Phil. You?" He looked at me, with so much innocence in his eyes. 

"Dan", I smiled. "You know... your are really cute", I smiled at him. 

He blushed and looked down, "You are too."

I knew in that moment... that it was the start of something beautiful. 

*Flashback Over*

"And that is how I met your papa", I said, listening to my little boy, Jamie gurgle. 

"What a wonderful way to meet", Phil smiled at me. 

3rd POV

I met Phil that day 8 years prior... 4 year prior they got married... and 1 month prior Phil gave birth. 

They drank their coffee and told their son about all the times they spent together... There favorite was the moment was the one they were in... where they were the perfect little family... and they wouldn't change it for the world.