23.

Atticus's POV

When I woke up I looked around, Erick and Jax were watching tv. "Where's Donnivon" I asked, they both stared at me confused.

"What do you mean" Jax questioned. "He was here last night"

"No he wasn't we've been here since 12 last night after you went to bed we traded shifts with Troy" Erick told me.

That means that last night didn't happen it was just a dream. Something my mind conjured up. "Oh"

"What's wrong" Erick asked laying next to me. I shook my head getting up only to feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I doubled over in pain, Jax caught me before I fell to the ground.

"I think he's going into labor" Erick said in a panic. "But,it's only been two months that's not possible" Jax stated. The pain was so overwhelming, tears blurred my eyes I just wanted it to stop.

"CAN WE PLEASE JUST GET ME TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR" I yelled at the two of them. They hauled me off to the car, speeding to the pack house. When we got there they carried me to the infirmary.

"What's wrong with him" Erick asked the M.E. She looked at me than smiled. "Not to worry everyone he's just having contractions, it's going to happen very often due to the fact that he's carrying a werewolf baby" everyone sighed in relief.

"Where's Donnivon" Erick asked Troy. "He went to visit another pack, they needed to make arrangements for the treaty. He'll be back tomorrow" Troy told Erick.

It was only a dream he still doesn't want you. Or the baby..

Erick's POV

"What pack is he visiting" I asked Troy when we were alone. I looked in on Atticus who was now sound asleep.

"He's actually gone to another state to go handle official wolf business" I nodded, not understanding what the hell he could be doing in another state when all our packs are in this town. So what is our of state.

Donnivon's POV

"Dad are you sure this is the right one" I said as we looked at the piece of  jewelry. He nodded.

"What if it doesn't go as plan, and everything that I've been trying to put together goes completely wrong" I said worried. Be pattedmy back.

"If you love him, and truly care than once you say sorry what follows next won't matter ad much. I know he means the world to you, and I also know that he's carrying your child. In just as bad as you need him, that child and him need you more. Just remember love can conquer a lot" I nodded he was right. I do love him and that baby more than they'll ever know.

"Thanks dad" he smiled giving me a hug as I purchased the gold matching wedding bands.

So why not get married, and start the life we both want and are meant to have. Because all I want is him and our family, even though I've been a complete jerk and asshole. I can't keep living without him and drinking my sadness and guilt away. He's the only healing I need.