4.

Beta Troy

Atticus POV

When I woke up I couldn't move, it felt like my body weight a ton. I tried moving but to no avail, I did it once again failing epically. "Mmm" groaned the body on top of me.

Wait..  BODY!?

This morning wasn't a dream, I squirmed trying to remove myself from under Donni, but he wouldn't budge. "Stop moving" he said groggily, I elbowed his side, but he didn't even react.

"Get the hell up" I groaned irritated, he tightened his grip. "Can you please get up" I said nicely he sat up looking down at me. His eyes were a mixture of exhaustion and lust.

"Why do you want me to get up" he said snuggling into my neck breathing in my scent. I blushed when he licked my soft spot under my ear. "Donni, please get up I'm hungry." I whined kissing his chest, he groaned a little than I did it again.

This time I sucked on his neck, using my teeth and tongue. He was moaning now trying to keep his composure but to no avail. I grabbed his cock rubbing my hand up and down his thickness.
"Stop" he said warning me.

"Why" I questioned innocently. "Because if you don't I won't stop myself from marking you. In pounding that precious little bubble butt of yours" he said his voice husky and sexy.

"Get up and I'll stop" I said smiling, he smirked grabbing and slapping my ass. "Keep going and I promise to pound that tight hole of yours so you aren't walking straight" he stopped pushing away from him.

"Oh come on baby, I thought we were having fun" Donnivan laughed, I got up only to be pulled back on the bed. Donnivan sat me in between his legs massaging my shoulders.

His soft lips aginst mine, he opened his mouth ever so slightly and went for it. His hands travelling up my neck to my hair.

As those rose colored lips hit my own, I felt a burst of emotion fling forth from every inch of me, overtaking my very person. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I felt more secure and safe than I've had in longer than I could remember.

It was as though in his arms nothing could hurt me; nothing. His lips seemed to cascade over mine in glorious feeling, emotion and I felt his mind meet my own, and suddenly I could hear him. Hear his thoughts, his emotions. His heart, and him, himself.

Our tongues tangled and an electric feeling ran through me I licked at his adam's apple and sucked at it. "Dam" groaned Donnivan as I marked him. Just when I thought I was gaining some control he changed our positions so he was on top. He bit into my neck, biting, licking and sucking the sensitive skin. I felt his canines pierce my skin causing me to realize what was happening.

"Stop Donnivan" but he wouldn't listen, his eyes were bright red swirling with nothing but lust and desire. I couldn't help but feel drawn in like I was under this spell.

Donnivan's POV

He smelled so good, and tasted even better he grinded his hips into mine. Causing me to suck his neck hard while I gripped his cock giving it two painful strokes. He bucked his hips harder trying to get more pleasure from me. I decided to mark him all over. I wanted him to give in and submit.

I left live bites all over his body from his neck, chest, and stomach even a his v-line. He was mine and everyone would know, he moaned my name as loud as possible giving my momentum to pleasure him even more.

"Hey Al-Al"

"What the fuck" neither I or Atti seen this coming, he squeaked, quickly pulling away from me, becoming shy going under the covers. It was Troy who had came in wearing sly smirk, already knowing what happened.

"Well I'll just leave you guys to it. Use protection kids" he said shutting the door behind him. I massaged the bridge of my nose, somewhat fustrated.