3.

Angela 'Angie's Marcel

Donnivan POV

"Beta I need you to do me a favor and get a certain omega here for me" I told him, he looked at me confused.

"Alpha, it's six in the morning and a Saturday"

"Okay and" I asked. He shook his head. "This means that this omega is sleep smart one" he said dully. I glared at him.

"Okay fine" he said putting his hands up in defeat. I watched as he got two guards to get my little sassy mate. I was still in bed but I wanted to see him. I was only in joggers with no underware or shirt, showing off my lean figure.

Atticus POV

I woke up to a extra loud knocking on my door who the hell is here at six in the morning. Fucking FBI, or CIA I hope. "Atticus wake up, the Alpha has summon you to the pack house" I went bug-eyed after hearing those words.

I was only in a long t-shirt what the hell could he be summoning me at this time of day for. I opened my door and was immediately hauled off into a car. Not even able to get a word in. A nice awkward silence later we were at the pack gates. I sat quietly in the backseat while tweedle-d and tweedle-dum pulled in front of the front door.

"Follow us" said tweedle-dum his voice low and authoritative. I trailed behind him walking down a long corridor feeling naked as hell being only in a long t-shirt. We stopped at big wooden doors, they knocked receiving a muffled come in.

I went inside closing the door, than the most intoxicating smell hit my nose, cologne and shampoo in the woods. "Why are guards bringing me here a six a.m" I questioned. He looked incredibly sexy his hair a mess, wearing joggers that hung dangerously low on his waist.

"I wanted you" he said simply. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's get one thing straight you do not summon me at all hours of the crack of dawn. Because you want me, or lonely, or bored, or horny. I told you last night I won't submit to you and I sure as hell won't be summoned by you" he got up his appearance dominating my own without trying.

He cupped my chin titling my head so I stared into his sky blue eyes. He wrapped his free arm around my waist sending that amazing electrifying feel, that made my body heat up all over.

"I" kiss on the nose. "Wanted" kiss on the right cheek. "You" now left cheek. "And" kiss on forehead. "so I'll have you baby" kiss on the lips.

My hands tangled in his hair, as he picked me up bridal style. His mouth and mine moving in sync. He laid us down putting me on top my ass center on his cock, feeling just how big he is.

He grabbed my hips and started to rock me back and forth, our dicks rubbed together and I  moaned. I had never felt this, the way his hands gripped me rocking me harder and harder. Making my dick throb, as he added more force I moaned his name over and over. We kept going till we both came moaning the others name ever so loudly. He pulled me into him wrapping his arms around my body fitting into him perfectly. My body was drained, just by being with him.

I was a fucking mess... how does he make me feel like this...

So vulnerable.. so weak to his touch. He set this fire inside of me, and now it won't stop burning. Making not just me sensitive to his touch, but my wolf crazy and desperate for it... How?