Epilogue: We Are

ONE OK ROCK-We Are

Alec was searching frantically for his wife, hoping that she escaped the Institute before the Sword was activated.

When he felt someone tap his shoulder, he turned around and lost his breath as he saw Magnus carrying an unconscious Allison.

"Is she..." Alec begins to ask, but Magnus interrupts him.

"She's fine. She's lucky that I saved her when I did." He says, making Alec sigh in relief. "You take care of her while I take care of the fire."

He gives Allison to Alec and runs to the Institute as he used his magic to get rid of the flames. Everyone ran out to safety as Magnus did this. However, his magic isn't enough to get rid of all the flames. He needs another warlock. He needs Allison.

Alec stood by the Institute, staring down at Allison as she was sleeping peacefully. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and he had his arms under her body, making sure that she wouldn't fall out of his grasp.

He saw her eyes flutter open and she realized that she wasn't in the Institute.

"Alec?" She asks, making sure that it was him and not her imagination.

"You're okay. You're safe." He says, causing them to hug each other.

"Where's Magnus?" She asks as she worries for her warlock friend.

"He's taking care of the fire."

"He needs my help." She says as she slowly stands up with Alec's hands on her waist to help her balance herself.

"You need to rest, regain your strength."

"I'm afraid she's right, Alexander." Magnus says as he stands next to Allison. "My magic isn't enough to get rid of all the fire."

"Are you sure she's up for this?"

"Don't worry. She'll need Shadowhunter energy."

"Alec?" Allison asks, pleading him to help her.

As Alec sighs in defeat, he raises his hand and says, "Take what you need."

Allison grabs his hand and focuses on the Institute. As she focused hard, water began to shoot out of her hand.

It took a moment to get rid of the fire, but they did it. We did it. Allison thought to herself as she leaned against Alec's chest, placing her hand over his heart.

"You did it!" Izzy says as she hugs Allison. "The Institute looks as good as new!"

"Yeah, but don't give me all the credit." Allison says, making her and Izzy laugh. Allison noticed that Izzy looked better than earlier. Allison even felt better herself. "You look better."

"I'm doing better, for your sake." Izzy says as she gives her a smile, only for the smile to instantly drop. "If I would've known that the yin fen was going to affect you, I wouldn't have taken Aldertree's offer."

"Aldertree?" Allison asks, furrowing her eyebrows. "He gave it to you?"

"I just realized that I've said too much." Izzy admits.

Allison saw Aldertree walking into the Institute and she wanted to follow him so badly.

"I'll be right back." She says as she walked behind Aldertree. The sound of her heels made him turn around.

"Mrs. Lightwood." He says.

"Aldertree." She answers in her monotone voice.

"It's a pleasure to see you again."

"Really? 'Cause I heard that you're the one that gave Izzy yin fen."

"She needed it."

"No, she didn't." Allison hisses. "You tricked her and not only is it affecting her, it's affecting me."

"I tried to warn her, but..."

"I don't want to hear it. Victor Aldertree, you're hereby banished from the New York Institute and will be immediately sent back to Idris."

"You're making a big mistake."

"Am I? I think you're the one who's making a big mistake." Allison says as she glares at him. "Don't ever mess with my family again, and don't forget who you're dealing with."

She smirks at him before saying, "I'm the Angel Queen, bitch."

At that, two Shadowhunters took him away as Alec, Marissa, Izzy, Max, and Maryse walked towards her.

"Where's Aldertree?" Izzy asks Allison.

"Don't worry. I took care of him." Allison answers, giving Izzy a smirk.

"Allison, can I talk to you?" Maryse asks.

"Of course." Allison says as she follows Maryse to the corner of the room.

"I don't know what I told you at Max and Marissa's party, but whatever I said, I'm sorry."

"It was only a hallucination. Don't worry about it."

"I think I should since you stood on the edge of the balcony, wanting to fall."

"Um...you said that I was a demonic creature and that you don't allow demonic creatures in your family."

"Oh, Allison. You know that's not true. Ever since you were born and Alec first saw you, I knew that you two were going to be together. I was proud. I'm proud that he chose you. I'm proud to call you my daughter-in-law. I'm proud to be a grandmother to a beautiful girl." Maryse says as she places her hand on Allison's cheek. "Demonic creature or not, I'm glad that you're a part of my family. You are a Lightwood."

"Hey." Alec says as he walks up to Allison, Maryse leaving with a smirk.

"Hi. I guess I don't have to worry about your mother hating me. Turns out that she's proud to have me in the family."

"She better 'cause I'm not letting you leave this family."

"Just like Robert did?" Allison asked, making Alec sigh in frustration. "Look, if things ever get that bad between us, just tell me. Don't push me away."

"Even though that will never happen, I'll tell you."

"Okay." She says, smiling as Alec bent down to kiss her. They broke apart as the other Lightwoods walked towards them.

"The Lightwoods are finally together." Izzy says.

"We stick together. We are Lightwoods. We break noses and accept the consequences." Allison announces, making everyone smile.

*************************************

After Jace and Valentine fought, Clary realized that the Sword was gone. Even though they had Valentine, it meant that someone else got away, but who?

Down the street from the Institute was a hooded figure walking with the Sword. No one knows this person. Only time will tell.

 Only time will tell