Chapter 7: City of Bones: Allison

Madonna feat. Lil Wayne-Revolver (David Guetta One Love Remix)

"Mrs. Lightwood, welcome back." Aldertree says as he notices me.

"What's going on here?" I ask as I look at everyone staring back at me. It almost made me feel uncomfortable.

"Where have you been?" He asks, instead of answering my question. "You're supposed to do your job and stay at the Institute."

I scoff before saying, "And I thought that was your job, since you're the head of the Institute."

"I will not ask again. Where have you been?"

"Out for a walk." I simply say. It wasn't entirely true, but it wasn't a lie either. By the look of his face, he doesn't seem to believe me.

"I did this the easy way, but now, you leave me with no choice. Allison Lightwood, you will be sent to the City of Bones and will be forced to tell the truth with the Soul-Sword."

"Excuse me? You think I'm lying?"

He ignores me as he says, "We leave in an hour." Then, he walks away.

That's when Alec decides to show up. "Hey." He says as he walks towards me.

"Hi." I say before he pecks my lips.

"I have something to show you that you'll like." He says as he grabs my hand and leads me to our room, I'm assuming.

"Oh really? What is it?" I smirk, already knowing what it is.

"You'll see." He says as he stares back at me to see me smiling. When we reach our room, he lets me in first and he follows me, closing and locking the door behind him.

I just smirk at him as he comes towards me and starts kissing me. His hands travel down to my waist as mine go up to his neck, making their way to his hair.

Just as things started getting better, the kiss becomes more fierce and we're taking our shirts off, leaving him shirtless and me with a bra. Those abs. I thought to myself as my hands travelled down to his abs. So muscular.

Without breaking apart, we move towards the bed, causing me fall with him hovering over me. "I've missed you." He says, panting.

"You knew I was gone?" I ask, panting as much as he was.

"Our bond. I was losing my balance and my skin was pale. I know you're a vampire."

I widen my eyes to his words. "Oh my..." I start to say, but I remember that I can't say god. "It didn't affect the bond, it affected you."

He just stares down at me as I try to apologize to him.

"Oh Alec, I'm so sorry." I say, sadness filling my eyes.

"It's already done." He says, like he doesn't care about it. "Vampire or not, that doesn't stop me from loving you."

I use my vampire strength so that I'm the one hovering over him. "So you don't care what I am?"

"No." He says, placing his warm hand against my cold cheek. I move down to press my lips against his. Soon after, he was hovering over me once again.

Everything was perfect until I hear a knock on my door. "Mrs. Lightwood?"

I sigh in frustration as I realize that it's one of the Shadowhunters I wasn't fond of, Raj.

"Just a minute." I call out as Alec gets up and puts his shirt on, while I put mine on as well. I walk over and open the door slightly so he wouldn't see Alec in here.