Chapter 4: Vampire Visions: Allison

Panic! At The Disco-House of Memories

Once I walk into the Institute, I find Alec standing there with his arms crossed against his chest. His face is as serious as every other time, his lips are straight in a thin line, even though I want to kiss those soft lips.

I sigh in defeat as I realize that he won't let me walk away without an answer. "Fine. I needed a break from all of the stress, so I decided to take a walk."

"And you ended up at the hotel?" He asks, wanting me to continue.

"It just so happened that I was walking on the same street of the hotel and once I was about to pass it, I decided to see Simon."

"You think you could just walk out without telling anyone?"

After he said that, I felt my blood boil. I've never felt this feeling before, and I'm not sure if this is going to end well...

Why would he say that to me?! I'm the queen, aren't I? I should be able to do what I want to do! I thought to myself as I felt this strange feeling flowing through my veins.

"I'm the queen! I'm allowed to do whatever I want!" I suddenly yell, but then I blinked my eyes, feeling guilty. After seeing everyone's expression turn to shock, I knew that I was too harsh. "I'm sorry. I swear, that wasn't me."

"What just happened?" Izzy asks, stumbling over her words. "Your eyes were black."

"What?" I ask, shocked to hear that my eyes turned black. No wonder why I felt weird. I thought.

"We need to take her to Magnus." Alec says.

"Not right now. We have to complete the mission." Izzy says. For some reason, I had a funny feeling that something seemed off about Izzy.

"What mission?" I ask as I realize that my parents and Hodge are in the same room.

"We need the Book of the White, and we know that Camille has it. The only problem is, we don't know where she is." Hodge announces, filling me in of what I missed while I was gone.

"Maybe we can try tracking her."

"Alec and I can parabatai track." My father says, walking towards Alec.

"Absolutely not. You two weakened your bond. Allison and I will try ours." Izzy says.

"Wait, do we have anything that belongs to Camille?" My mother asks.

I tried to think of items that Camille owns, but I couldn't think of anything. Until I remembered when Simon mentioned a ruby necklace.

"Izzy." I say, turning to face her. "Your necklace. It used to be Camille's."

"Of course." She says, reaching around her neck to take it off, but it wasn't around her neck and she started to panic. But then, she realized that she didn't lose it. "Oh wait, it's in my room. I'll be right back." She says as she leaves to retrieve her necklace.

"So, where do you think Camille is?" My mother asks me, curious to know if I would have an idea of where Camille would be. How would I know? I thought.

"Why ask me? She could be anywhere." I say, more rudely than I intended. What's happening to me?

"Here it is." Izzy says as she walks towards me with the ruby necklace in her hand.