Chapter 15: Emotions Chasing: Alec

Mass Love-Emotions Chasing

I went over to mine and Allison's room to find her standing on the balcony, staring at the moon as her head rests on her arms, leaning against the edge.

I walk over to stand next to her and watch her. Her eyes were shining a bright gold from the moonlight, showing all of her sadness. She was wearing her mourning clothes, as if she wanted to go to the funeral, but couldn't. And I don't blame her.

"I know that gold color. You're upset." I say, trying to break the silence.

"So, you've been doing your research on werewolves, huh?" She asks, a small smile forming on her face. Not enough to make her eyes turn blue, though.

"Yeah. I was curious with those blue eyes turning to gold." I stop for a moment to look at her. How beautiful she looks. "You're all dressed up, but you didn't go."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't. I couldn't face seeing her again. She even said to me, before I killed her, that I needed to calm down before I would do something I would regret. And the funny thing is I felt no sympathy towards her."

"That wasn't you." I say with determination.

"It was my body."

"But it wasn't your soul."

Allison didn't say anything after that. She was just staring out in the distance with her glossy, gold eyes.

"What's gonna happen when Marissa finds out?" She asks, her voice slightly shaking

"She's not gonna find out." I say as I place my hands on her waist, making her face me. "We'll figure this out. Together."

At that, her eyes turned a loving blue, causing her to smile with her white teeth showing.

I bent down to kiss her and our lips attached, moving in sync. I loved how our lips moved together. It felt so right. My hands stayed at her waist while hers went to my hair, wanting more. And I gave her more.

I made the kiss more fierce as my hands traveled up to her back. Then, she broke the kiss, panting.

"We should keep it slow for a while...since I'm a werewolf. My eyes might turn yellow and you wouldn't want that." She says.