Chapter 19: Controlled: Clary

Halsey-Control

"You guys gather all of the Downworlders while we find Allison." Jace says to Alec, Izzy, and Marissa.

"Take Marissa with you." Alec says, making my eyes widen.

"Are you crazy?! We're facing Allison's demon side!" I say, not believing how Alec would let his daughter go with us.

"Yes, but remember, she's faking it since you have the real Cup." Jace says, making me sigh in defeat. He's right. I thought to myself. She's only faking it. It can't be that bad, right?

"Come on, Marissa." I announce as Alec and Izzy leave to get the Downworlders and we go in to save Allison.

*************************************

*Marissa's POV*

I walked into the building with my grandparents. It seemed kinda dark in here that it made my heart beat faster.

"It's okay, Marissa. Just stay close to us." My grandmother says, my eyes focusing on her red hair.

We walked into another room that had lights on. There was a man who was holding some kind of cup.

"Clarissa." The man says, a big grin on his face. "I see you brought Jace and little Marissa."

"Where's my daughter?" My grandmother asks.

The man just smiled more before saying, "Allison." As if he was calling for her.

A woman dropped from above and landed in front of us, and when she lifted her head, I knew who this woman was. My mother. I thought to myself as I stared at her features. Everything on her was black. Black hair, black hands, black eyes.

She slowly stood up, her eyes not leaving mine

She slowly stood up, her eyes not leaving mine. My grandparents ran towards her, but she used her magic to freeze them in time. She started to walk towards me, making me walk backwards until I felt my back touch the wall.

 She started to walk towards me, making me walk backwards until I felt my back touch the wall

"Mom, it's me. It's your daughter." I tried to tell her, but she seemed to ignore me as she stood in front of me.

"You know what to do, Allison." The man says as black magic appeared by my mother's hands.