“’Dude,maybe it was the accident “’ he says pointing to Sean’s head,a tiny scar lays there

“’Dude, falling down three flight of stairs,really?”’

“’You were out cold for two days and you didn’t remember your name or who your parents were for  24 hours”’

“’And whose fault was that?”

“’You could have said no you know?You took the juiced drinks with two strong pills and you thought you were superman”’ Zachary says  shaking his head“’Your parents  nearly killed me,i nearly killed me,was super glad you were okay.”

“’Oh well”’ Sean says rubbing his temple again “”Still i remember every damn thing.But i haven’t seem to place where i heard that name from”

“’Does it matter really?”’ Zachary wants to know

“’Nope.But, i messed up,where can i get lovely lilies and maybe something equally nice for the kid. Something worthy of a genuine sorry for almost taking your child away from you and i am a klutz“’ Sean asks his friend

“’Dude,your apology was a enough”
‘’i hurt her feelings man,an apology isn’t.Where can i get?“’

“’You don’t even know where they stay”’

“’Öh,a little chit and chat with one of the teachers,she was really friendly,i think she likes me. Anyways,i got her talking after Miss Megan imprinted her hands on my face and i got the address, easy”

“’isn’t that against the law,to give addresses to total strangers?”

“’i was a good charmer, besides i was honest,i wanted to do something nice for her because i offended her and the Teacher sympathized with me”Sean says..”’so are you going to tell me or not”’

“’fine,give me a pen and paper,look,whatever that woman’s issues is or are,you don’t want to get sucked in,so drop the flowers and whatever and leave okay?”

“’Fine’’

*

The next day,Sean drives to the florist shop and gets a banquet of white lilies,a box of chocolate and a barbie doll,then he changes his mind.Kiki seemed smart, maybe he should get her something smart.

He goes into an electronic shop “’Do you have tabs for kids,smart kids?”’

“’Sure,we have a Samsung tab for kids.it is educational,can access the internet,it is restricted so kids don’t venture into sites that are unhealthy for them,but it has stories,it has maths,infact the whole shebangs”’

“Interesting!Can it call?”’ Sean was curious

“’No,you can’t make calls with it but they can draw on it,write on it.It has a clean/write slim board that they can use and ...this is just a perfect gift for your kid i am sure he or she would love it,boy or girl?How old?”’ the man asks packing up the gift

Sean laughs shaking his head “”No not my kid,but she is a smart one. Erm,i think five years old,no maybe four.. i dont know.Her name is Kiki na”’

“’wow!! Such a lovely
name,well ...thank you for shopping with us,you have a voucher,you can scratch and win”’

“’oh really?”’ Sean does so ...””oh  nice a tiara?”’ he says “’and a bracelet”’ he smiles

“’well little girls love to be princesses am sure she would love that,would you want me to customise her bracelet..princess kikina?”The man asked