"I didn't mean it. And I'm sorry" I gently place a kiss on her forehead "I was gonna give you my jacket but it's sorta soaked now and I don't want you to get a higher chance of a cold"

"I-I left because you said you weren't through with me..." tears roll down her cheeks.

"I was pissed... I wasn't thinking" I step back and she looks at me "I'll never get over hating myself for doing this to you. And I know you won't either and I get that... but I want you to know that everyday, every night of my life you're always on my mind and that I love you so fucking much" I passionately kiss her.

"I need space..." she backs up, but once again bumping into Justin.

"W-what?" my heart beats faster than a racehorse.

"I'm sorry Lock... I-I just need time to think" she starts crying.

"No..." I say faintly.

"El..." Justin and the guys say sadly.

She turns around to the guys and hugs them.

"I-I'm glad you're home and okay" she sniffles.

I walk out of the group and start walking, then Danny runs up to me.

"Here to say I told you so?" I snap.

"No, I'm here to say I'm sorry" he puts his hand on my shoulder, but I tug away from him so his hand drops to his side.

"It's not okay" I growl.

"Lock the cars right here..." he says and the guys walk up to the car along with Butterfly.

"Brandon, drive them home safely" I look down at the floor.

"What the fuck? Where are you going?" Aaron raises his voice.

"It's gonna be dark soon, so watch out" I throw my keys to him without looking up.

"Lock don't do this..." Butterfly says. I look up at her then the guys before walking off.

"LOCK!" they shout.

Maximus runs up to me and whimpers.

"Go Max... I may or may not see you soon" I bend down and kiss his head. He licks my face and I stand up and keep walking. Not looking back.

It's been an hour down and I'm soaked in rain. It's now dark and so I have any idea where I am? No. My hood is pulled over my head and everyone that sees me runs off.

"Lock?" a car pulls up next to me and I keep walking. "Lock William Archer" the person says like a nagging mother. i turn to the car and see Sarah, Brandon's mom.

"Sarah?" I stand tall.

"Get in big guy" she unlocks the car.

"I'm soaked" I say.

"Get in" she playfully rolls her eyes and I hesitantly get in the passenger seat. I see Caroline sleeping in the backseat and I want so badly to hug her. I've known this kid since she was in the womb... damn did she get big.