"Stay Away From Harry."

Começar do início

I took a step back from the car, “Are you threatening me?”

“No,” he says as he looks me dead in the eye, “I’m telling you.” Starting up the car he says, “You seem like a good girl Anya, don’t make me think otherwise.”

Shifting his car into drive he speeds off nearly running over my feet. I jumped back falling on my ass as he sped off.

“Jerk.” I yelled as I got up brushing myself off.

Walking up into the house I locked to door and tossed my bag on the couch. Going to the kitchen I grabbed a bowl a decided to make a bowl of cereal. Grabbing my tablet from off the table I sat at the kitchen island as I browsed through different things. I looked up things that I needed for school, and check my blog I had. I could hear the front door open and close as I looked up. Daniel walked in wearing his uniform from practice, he was covered in dirt as usual, but today, today was different. Today he sported a cut on the side of his face.

“Rough practice?” I ask.

Walking behind me he grabs a water bottle from the fridge, “No.”

Seeing as he wasn’t going to corporate with me I didn’t ask anything else. He stood there for a second downing his water as he says, “So who brought you home?”

“Someone.”

“Someone like?”

“A friend.” I say as I stand taking my bowl to the sink.

Rinsing off my bowl, I went to place it in the dishwasher when he says, “Is the ‘friend’ on the football team?”

“What does it matter?”

“Because I want to know who brought my baby sister home.”

Taking a breath I say, “Liam, Liam dropped me off.”

Daniel squeezes the empty bottle in his hand as he turns a walks out the kitchen.

“Daniel! Daniel!” I yelled as I ran after him.

Catching him halfway up the stairs I ask, “What is it with you and them? Why do you hate them so much?”

Turning to me he says, “The question is why don’t you hate them?”

“Because I have no reason to hate them.”

“Tell me something Shrimp,” he says as he walks down the stairs, “Why are you so interested in getting to know them? Despite hearing all that you heard about them.”

“I haven’t heard anything about them, other than the fact that they were supposed transferred for being bad.”

“I never knew you were so blind.” He says.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He says as he heads back upstairs.

“Whatever.” I said as I went and sat in the living room. Pulling my feet under me I turned on the tv as I waited till my dad got home.

------ 

“Pebbles.”

Moving around on the couch I buried my face into my pillow.

“Pebbles wake up.”

Rubbing my eyes I sat up on the couch.

“Hey there.”

Opening my eyes Harry sat on the coffee table in front of me.

Jumping back I moved from him, “How in the hell did you get in here?”