"Stay Away From Harry."

Start from the beginning

“Simple, a lesson in which now I know never to watch scary movies late at night.”

“Will you ever be serious with me?”

“Will you ever decide to update your wardrobe? Because seriously, plaid?” I shook my head, “Not so cool on you.”

The Doctor took a deep breath, “You have to stop throwing up a defense to everything I ask you.”

“Well if you wouldn’t ask me stuff I wouldn’t have to throw up a defense.”  

Shaking his head he says, “Have a nice day, Annabelle.”

“Same to you, Doc.” I smile as I walk out the office.

Walking down the stairs, I pulled out my phone. Charlotte was a practice for another hour, Ashton was having lunch with his parents, and there was no way in hell I was calling Daniel after what had happen last night. Looking down the street I looked down at my shoes and smiled at the fact that I had put on my sneakers. The walk from here to my house would take about an hour or so, but seeing as I just wanted time to myself I figured what the hell. Pulling out my earphones I plug them into my phone as I headed down the street to head home.

----------------------- 

Walking home I tried to put together all the dreams I had and tried to understand what the hell they meant, and why half of them were in French. Walking down the road I listened to a playlist that Ashton made for me which consisted of random vintage rock bands that he knew I adored. I walked about 30 minutes when I came to a cross walk. Looking around I tried to figure out where I was and which way I should to go. Pulling up my address on my phone I followed the direction it sent me in. I walked for another 15 minutes when I heard a horn. Turning around I saw a grey truck pull up.

“Well if it isn’t Anya.”

I rolled my eyes, “How many times do I have to say, it’s Anna?”

Shrugging he looks around and says, “You by yourself?”

I nod.

“Heading somewhere in particular?”

“Home.”

He nods, “You want a ride?”

"I don't want to trouble you."

"No trouble, I'm heading that way. So hop in."

I looked around before I nod, “Okay.”

Unlocking the car I opened the door and got in.

“Thank you.” I say as I close the door.

“Don’t mention it.”

Shifting into drive he headed down the road to my house. We arrived there in les then 10 minutes.

“Thanks again.” I say as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

“Don’t mention it.” He says.

Climbing out the car I went to close the door when Liam says, “Anya.”

Turning around I say, “Yes?”

Liam looked at me as he runs his hand down his face as he gentle strokes his chin, “I don’t know how to say this without coming off like an ass, but,” taking a deep breath he says, “I want you to stay away from Harry.”

I looked at him, “Excuse me.”

“Look, I don’t know what you are, or what your game plan is, but if you even try to do something that puts him in harm’s way. You will pay for it.”