"She's with me." we heard Michael's voice from behind me. "My girlfriend." he placed his warm hands on my waist.
"Oh Michael, nice to see you. Tell me, YN, what is a fine girl like you, doing with that man?"
"And why is an engaged man like you flirting with girls?" John's facial expression changed immediately.
"Hahaha! You're funny! Nice joke, man!" he turned it into a joke, which reading from Michael's face wasn't.
"Like father like son..." Michael whispered.
"What did you say?" John asked.
"Oh nothing... Excuse us." Michael said, grabbed my arm and led me away from him.

"What were you doing with him?" he whispered.
"Nothing! He came to me while I was waiting for you."
"You haven't forgotten that you're only mine, have you?" he said.
"No." I drunk some more from the champagne. So it's okay for him to talk to women and I can't talk to men? I rolled my eyes.
"What?" he asked.
"I haven't said anything!"
"What was that face you made?"
"What face?"
"You know what, girl!" before I could say anything, other friends of Michael came to us and greeted us.

This party was starting to get boring and the only interesting thing was that I tasted alcohol for the first time. I kept drinking and the more I drunk, the better this thing started to taste. I took another, then another and another glass, until I forgot how many glasses I had consumed. I even started to feel a little funny and dizzy, but for some unknown reason I felt happy! I even danced with this guy that asked me to! Some of Michael's friends, I forgot his name. Michael didn't seem very pleased, but who cared? I certainly did not! I decided to have fun and I was gonna have fun.

After what seemed to me a few hours, we left for home. The ride was silent and Michael didn't look very happy, but I didn't care. I kept singing along the radio and enjoyed the night very much.

Once we returned home and got into the living room to find Alligator and Blade watching TV, Michael poured himself a glass of whiskey and I tried not to trip all over myself. That champagne got me really dizzy, but I loved it.

"So how did it go, boss?" Blade asked.
"It was boring to me, but YN had lots of fun talking and dancing with guys..." his tone was quite sharp.
"It was just a dance, what's the problem?" I asked.
"Oh nothing! Except for the fact that you were enjoying it a little too much and that they were drooling all over you!"
"That's all in your mind! It wasn't like that."
"It was! I know better!" he replied.
"Well yeah!?? You were having fun with that woman... what was her name.. and left me alone to wait for you!"
"She dragged me! I couldn't do anything about it!"
"You could have said no! Or you could've taken me with you, but how could you have done that when you wanted some alone time with her..." he placed the glass on the table, looked at me with a completely different facial expression and said
"You're jealous." and smirked.
"What? I am not!"
"Yes, you are. You were afraid that she could steal me away from you, right, YN?" this man made me so angry!
"NO! That's only in your dreams! And if you want to know, you were jealous of my new friends! Not me!"
"Me??!" he pointed at himself.
"Yes you! You should've seen your face when I danced with that guy.. what was his name?"
"She doesn't even know his name!! Yet she danced with him and let him put his hands on her waist and then rub her back!!"
"I was only making new friends, Mr. Jealous."
"Oh Lord.. this woman makes me angry!" he sighed "What did I tell you before the party? That you're only mine! And what did you do? You flirted with other men!"
"I did not flirt!"
"Yes, you did! You didn't listen to me!!"
"So what?" everyone looked at me.
"You disobey me! ME! Do you know what happens when someone disobeys me? I think you have forgotten!"
"What.. you're gonna beat me up? I ain't scared of you, Michael! C'mon, do it! But know this.. If you only try, I'm gonna kick your smart ass!!" I yelled. YAS! I was determined to show that man who he was dealing with tonight!
"You're gonna kick my ass, YN?"
"Yes."
"I'm sincerely interested in how you're gonna do that. You're not very strong, you know..."
"That's my problem! I'm gonna beat you up and your people too! No, wait! I'm gonna beat your people first then you! I'll leave your smart ass mouth for dessert!" the room got filled with silence and everybody was looking at me. They couldn't believe their ears probably!