SUPRISE???

Rebels pov- I was sleeping until I felt something I looked I saw a big wet spot and screamed of course Gordy woke up like that and yelled the twins it's time it's time get up he took me off the bunk and started hitting everyone to wake them up u giggles winced because it hurt like really bad soon all of us were on the way to the doctors me trying so hard not to push my babies out it hurt and it burned gus tried helping but he kept being kicked to shut up which he grouned about.

Rydels pov- Ratliff was driving well.... more like speeding when we got there they took rebel and Gordy away as we waited hours passed as they went on I was getting tired I was scared for my baby girl and how is she doing its been 8 hours I'm shaking worried after a other hour we got to see here what I saw made me smile wide at her she had her twins.

Gordys pov- rebel was pushing and push I ng while crying I think she broke my hand but it's worth it after all she's in pain come on baby you got this I have you here its OK.

Rebels pov- as I pushed I was screaming I wanted this over with it hurt I was in pain I told Gordy to shut up a lot but I didn't mean it I wanted him to now that I loved him and I felt bad for telling him to shut up after 9 and a half hours I had my babies and I saw everyone they all wanted to hold the twins......

................................ Cliff hanger........

What do you guys think I need names the genders are a secret I'll tell you in the next chapter the names you pick I'll pick my favorite one out of all I need a frist name a middle and the last name of course is gonna be de st jeor and no I didn't have to look his last name up I now it by heart so let's go guys tell me the names you want