back pains side pains

Rockys pov- rebel has been pale lately she's always complaining that her back hurts and that her side hurts a lot idk what's going on but I feel bad for her.

Sydni pov- my sister has been having back pains and side pains she said it's getting worse and worse I feel so bad for her we all do Gordy is freaking out a lot when she says ow he had packed everything up in case gus he has been super supportive and I can't thank him a enough he is a life saver (get it life saver aka the candy) I lost some sleep but let's not worry about me this is about my sister after the concert daddy and mommy went to check up on rebel while I helped pass out gurtar picks just when I handed one to this girl she said something about my sister and Gordy and me I just snapped I punched her in the face so hard I heard a snap everyone by her gasp and uncle Riker had to drag me away from the sene I mean I was fine but hitting that girl felt good I wanted to slap her so hard she'd think twice about talking crap about my sister.

Rikers pov- me, rocky, Ross, and Sydni were all giving out gurtar picks until out of nowhere Sydni's punches a girl in the face I mean full out punches her I had to pick Sydni up and carry her away it was that bad sydni look pretty ticked off but when I asked she said that girl was talking crap about Gordy and her and she had to defend her little sister she's gonna think twice before she talks to her like that man I wouldn't have the guts to do that even tho I'm a guy I wouldn't hit anyone like that I mean I would hit a guy that hurts my family but other then that I would never hit anyone like never in a million years not even for a million dollars.

Hey guys sorry it took so long how do you feel about sydni punching that girl did she deserve it or didn't she not

Here are your shoutouts for today

Rydellingtons_Child R5soldier Gogurt_adorkable Gogurt_adorkable Toughkatie1234 rockyscactus Thesilentwolf_ ShorsBabe

Have a good day guys written at 1am posted at 2:am