milkshakes anyone

Rydels pov- I started making milkshakes rebel was taking the ice cream off the floor while I was filming and after she would leave with the ice cream after I had used it she had 2 spoons and the ice cream I chuckled at my daughter as she left to go to gordy the baby was coming soon and I was excited but gator was even more excited then we all were gordy was a nevous wreak but he didn't show it the only time he did is when Noone was around.

Ross' pov- I was with Courtney and my daughter Marissa yes I have a daughter my family don't now about her yet she has been at the house and at school lately that's why my family  barley get to see her

Gordys pov- I had asked riker if I could marry rebel he did accept my blessing I had asked everyone else to all I had to ask was Ratliff asking him scared me he is over protective and it was just 4 days before rebels birthday and I was gonna ask her that day thing is I'm scared that'll she'll say no and gil had to be right by me and now what I was thinking he told me she loved me to much she wouldn't say no I believed him but I was still a nevous wreak a big big nevous wreak rydel and said I could marry her but I had to prove that I did want to marry her to Ratliff I couldn't stutter or pass out when my vision is blurry (I can't beale I said some song lyrics hehe) I slowly went up to Ratliff and took a hard deep breath Ratliff can I marry your daughter rebel with the baby coming soon I want what's best for her and our baby I'll do anything I can to see her happy I love her waiting for his response was was the scarest thing ever I was shaking alot I was shaking like a dog that's hyper from sugar ( idk how to spell that type of dog so please leave a comment I'd you now what it is its not a teacup so thank you) s I was shaking and waiting he finally said something..............

Oh boy what is uncle Ratliff gonna say how is he gonna react find out in the next chapter hehe