pranks on uncle rocky

Sydni pov- have you ever had such a evil plan in your life well today I have and I'll need my sister Rebel for it I heard uncle rocky is coming over with my other uncle's I had made some fresh fake blood really it was just melted jelly with extra food coloring I had to make the fake blood as real as possible my sister Rebel was in a white dress that was coverd in some of the fake blood I put some on her head and alot on the floor after she lied down and I hid in my holding spot I heard the door open and uncle rocky and my other uncle's came in and I started freaking out and screaming Rebel shes hurt I screamed I ran around like a mad man I started fake crying and uncle rocky asks  where she was and I showed him and he screamed a High pitched girl scream when my sister screamed boo I was giggling so hard I fell to the ground I was all red and I was in tears I sware I looked like uncle riker in 100% ways.

Rebels pov- my sister got me ready for our prank so we can prank uncle rocky he pranked us last time and daddy had hit him with a fork a fork I tell you after awhile the door opened my sister started freaking out and screaming on top of her lungs my eyes were open but I didn't blink I was good at not blinking BOO I screamed I scared uncle rocky so bad he screamed a high pitched girl scream me and sydni started giggling so hard we looked like uncle riker who was laughing to hard and he was a zombie that time but hey pranks are life when you can scare people.

Hey guys it's longer huh that's alot of typing wow I'm warn out jk I'm full of energy