t w e n t y - f i v e | part 3

Excuse the mistakes.

Seattle, Washington
Next day, Wednesday

        Rayne pierced her fingernails deep into Amir's back, leaning her head back. She moaned loudly as he gave her unforgiving strokes. It was one way to start the morning. Amir had been alot busier since Naomi was out for a month in a half. Janelle ran the software company temporarily while Amir oversaw her decisions since it was their family business.

So, he and Rayne hadn't seen each other as often as they do. Especially with Rayne's shop grand opening in a few days. She was busier than usual as well.

Rayne securely wrapped her legs around him as they both reached their peak together. She kissed the side of his mouth before kissing his lips.

He kissed her neck, and she wrapped her arms around his. "I love you." He looked at her.

       "I love you too." She smiled at him, sighing contently. "I got a thug soft."

"I guess."

        "No need to guess. That's facts." Rayne caressed his chest, looking over at the clock at her  bedside. "I have a few appointments in about two hours."

"I thought you were done doing hair?" He asked.

      She licked her lips, and shrugged. "I missed it. That's why I put a salon in this shop. Plus, I made way more money doing both in the first place."

"I think I'ma sleep in today." He said causing her to squint her eyes. Amir was never the one to take a day off. It was never a day when he wasn't working especially since he was working on his tattoo shop. But, Naomi's incident put that on hold.

        "Well, okay." She nodded. "I have to get up." She smirked at him.

Amir shook his head, kissing her chest. "I'm not finished with you yet."

Giggling, she shook her head. "No, no, no. We've been at it all morning. I have work to do." Amir ignored her plea, continuing what he was doing. She tapped his shoulder. "Come onn, get up babe."

"I'm tryna get you pregnant." He mumbled against her lips as he kissed her repeatedly.

Rayne's body tensed, and she sighed softly. "I'm still on birth control, Amir. You know that."

Amir stopped and looked at her, moving his locs out of his face. "Get off?"

"Please, just get up." Rayne blinked. She didn't want to have this conversation with him. Not after the great morning they had.

"Aight." Amir got off, and laid on his back. He stared at the ceiling for a minute, trying to count backwards from ten. He had anger issues and he wasn't trying to go off.

"You mad, aren't you?" She asked.

Amir waved her off, sighing harshly. "Just go shower Rayne."

"I didn't mean to piss you off. I'm not saying I don't want to have your kids, Amir." She explained.

"That's exactly what you're saying.. The fuck you still on birth control for?" He looked over at her. "Shit crazy Rayne." He sat up.