Chapter 13: Surfin

They say when you find the one there'll be no second guessing

You'd feel it deep in your heart you'll know that it was destiny

The feelin' inside will let you know

Something that you can't deny just let it roll

They say it's better to love than never love at all

To appreciate the good sometimes you gotta fall

One In a Lifetime
Monica

{King}
The next day

As I walk into the hospital I pull up the text from Joy that's telling me what floor. I had to meet Joy up here because I had to handle some stuff at the warehouse but I knew I was going to make it. As I walk to the elevator, the doors open and I walk in then someone puts their hand on the door and the elevator doors open and they walk in.

"Oh......hi King" Dresha says.

"What's up Dresha" I say not looking at her.

"What are you doing here" I can tell she is looking at me.

"Going to an appointment... with my girlfriend" I tell her.

"Oh" she says lowly.

"You?" I look up at her.

"I work here now... I've been in town for weeks, yesterday was the day I worked up the courage to see you" she says and it's my floor.

"Oh ok... good luck" I say to her and I get off the elevator and i walk into the room and i see Joy sitting in a chair.

"Hey baby" i walk over to her and kiss her.

"Hi" she says and I sit next to her.

"Kyree don't forget to build that crib" she tells me, shit I been forgetting.

"I got you" I tell her and she looks at me like I'm full of bullshit and laughs.

"Joy Grant" a nurse comes out and we get up and we follow her into the room, about 5 minutes later a lady walks in.

"So who do we have here with Mom today" the lady ask I'm guess she's the doctor.

"This is dad" Joy says smiling looking at me.

"Nice to meet you" she shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you too" I say and she sits on the chair across from us.

"I'm Doctor Sanders... I'll be delivering our little guy here and his doctor when he is here" she tells me.

After the doctor visit we head back to house. The doctor said the baby is fine and everything is going fine with Joy's body.

Once we get back at the house Joy goes to get straight in the bed. "You want me to make something to eat" I say to her.

"Would you please" she looks back over at from her side of the bed as I stand up.

"Yeah" I go in the kitchen and make some chicken stir fry with noodles. As I cook for her it makes me think back to the time she moved in with me and I made her some chicken soup or something because her other leg was hurt too bad. Man we've grew so much. Once I finish the food I go back in the room and Joy is knocked out. I laugh to myself and I put the food in the microwave and head out. I'll let her sleep in peace.

{Joy}

When I wake up the house is empty and I look at my phone and king text me and told me my food was in the microwave and that was 20 minutes ago. I honestly forgot he was cooking. My body has been soooo tired lately but I get up and I go get the food and I eat it and watch some tv. I know I'll be sleep in like 40 minutes.

******
Y'all think Dresha up to something?
Remember to vote and comment... I love reading y'all comments
Sorry for mistakes