Chapter 2: Vist

{Joy}

I walk through security and I follow an officer to the visiting room. I know it's him from the back of his head.

"HI" I sit down in front of him and look at his appearance. He looks different but that the same time the same.

"Joy I'm glad to see you" He smiles and looks at me than my stomach.

"Yeah, he's big now" I smile and rub my stomach. "I was thinking Kaden, Klay, or Kyson," I tell him and he smiles.

"I like Kyson," He says and I nod my head. "Joy listen" he grabs my hand, "I apologize, I don't want to lose you or my boy over some small shit," He tells me and I nod my head and I feel the tears come again. "Listen you don't have to move back in the house, but I don't want you to keep the crew cut off ight," He says and I nod my head.

"So how have you been," I ask him and he gives a weak smile.

"Living, me and my celly Rico been getting along good," He tells me. "And you?" He asks me.

"Fine," I tell him and we share a smile.

*

After I leave I remember what he said about not cutting the crew off. So I call someone I know who is really pissed at me.

"Hello," I say and there was a small pause.

"wow, Joy...really" She says and I already knew what to expect.

"I'm sorry Kami," I say.

"Just come over ok," She says.

"OK, I'll be there in like an hour," I tell her and she says ok and the line clicks.

{King}

I walk back to my cell and I see my celly Rico sitting on the bed messing with something in his hand.

"How did it go" He looks up and asks me and puts something under his pillow

"Good, it's good to fine see her" I sit on the side of my bed.

"That's wassup," He says and I sitting and then I look over at him and he has something back in his hand and I see what it's. It's drug.

"Man what you doing," I ask him in a neutral tone.

"I got to get this money," He tells me.

"Man, I just told you I trying to get out to see my girl and you got this shit. I fucks with you but you can't be doing that" I tell him and he nods his head.

"Man it's in my bunk, you cool," He says. Rico and I are the same age but we on two different pages. Rico getting out in like a couple months and I know he going right back to the street, I was going to set him up with some of my peoples but the way he acting I don't know.

"Listen to me man. I can get you some real money, none of this chump change" I say and he looks interested.

"Man I know you can. I don't want to be one of the dudes that got put on by luck, being yo celly and shit" He says and I respect that.

"Listen man don't trip off that. I got it" I tell him and he nods his head.

"Let me sell this and I'm done," He tells me looking down at his hand and I nod my head.

***

How do yall feel about Rico?

What is Kami going to say to Joy?

What Joy did to the crew was she right or not?

Remember to vote and comment

Love yall

Brianna.