Chapter 14: Red

I don't know where to start, I don't know how to start

I don't where to begin, fuck it I'm going straight in

I guess you mad because I choose the beats over the streets

Shit ain't the same homie, thought you was my main homie

You put dirt on my name homie, got with niggas and changed on me

I keep that thang on me, better stay in your lane homie

Neva Again
Yo Gotti& Moneybagg Yo

{King}

I walk into the warehouse and I go into my office to finish my research on this dude and this red car. As I walk to my office Killa calls me into his.

"Yo wassup" I ask him.

"Well we found the car" Killa says as Tory stand behind him with his arm crossed looking at the computer. I walk over to them and the computer shows a news article. "A red charger involved in shooting is found burnt" is the head line.

"Damn" I say, "so know we know we messing with some people that know what they doing" I say and they nod they head. "Ight, all is left is the lightskin dude" I tell them.

"Aye... did you get Rigs message" Troy ask me looking up from the computer. Damn I haven't heard that name in a minute.

"Nah what he want" I ask him, Rigs is a filthy nigga... he owns the local "strip club" I'll never spend money in, shit too fraudulent for me.

"He said he wants to have a meeting with us tonight or some shit" Troy tells me. This should be interesting.

" oh ight.... we can go see what he wants, but I really don't give a fuck right now" I tell them.

"Rigs a snake bitch and he know that shit. I hope he doesn't think we doing business" Killa says lifting his eyebrows.

"I hope not either" I say and I walk out and go to my office.

Later that night

"What's up King, Troy, Mark" Rigs says in this very raspy voice that sounds like he smokes 30 packs of cigarettes a day.

"Man quit fucking around" Killa says to him.Killa hates being called Mark, only Chy and Cario called him Mark and maybe us time from time. But another than that everyone knows don't call him Mark.

"I'm sorry KILLA" Rigs says, "please have a seat" he says to us, "you leave" he tells to one of the girls standing behind his chair and she walks out looks at us three and she winks.

"Rigs what do you want" I ask him lending my elbows on my knees.

"Well I want to start I heard about your lady man I'm sorry" he looks at Killa and Killa rolls his eyes and smacks his lips.

"Ight man and" Killa says I know he is growing inpatient.

" y'all got a infection and so do I...and I think we can help each other out" Rigs says smiling leaning back in his chair.

"Bullshit" Troy calls it before I do.

"No listen honestly... someone is trying to take me out" Rigs says leaning up and looking at us.

"And why should we believe you or matter of fact even help you" I laugh.

"I think I know who shot Chy" he says catching all of our attentions.

"Prove it then" Killa says.

"Look at this" he turns his computer around he must of planned this conversation out because he didn't even touch the keyboard and the video was already up. "This is the camera footage the news released to the public to find this car and this man" he points to the screen. "This car was found burned, as for the man no where in site" he says and then clicks another video. "This is my camera footage from that days" he says and then a man comes into frame and he sits at the bar and he has tattoos and is lightskin like the male in the video. "And this is from a week ago and this, three days ago... he is a regular" he shows us the two videos

"So you think that's him" Killa ask him.

"Bingo" Rigs smiles and you can see he is missing a couple teeth.

******
Y'all trust Rigs?
Do y'all think that's the man?
Remember to vote and comment
Sorry for mistakes