Chapter 9: It is what it is

3 weeks later

{No one POV}

"Go go go" King yells for Killa and Troy his two main men to go into the trap house supposedly the man that shot Chy is supposed to be.

"Who the fuck are ya..." a man yells but Killa shoots him before he could finish.

They bust into a room with naked women packing packages and once they see the men they stop.

"Where the fuck is Damon" Killa yells but the women say nothing. King shoots one in the air and they all jump and you can hear some whimpers.

"I know y'all hear this man speaking. Answer" King yells and one women points to the door on the right and they all go to the door. They open it and it lends to some stairs heading down so down they go.

"Yo I'm ready to fuck this man up" Killa says as they walk down the stairs.

"Hold your horses. We got to find him first" King says to Killa.

"Yo look" Troy says in front of them and they look down a hallway.

"What type of shit is this" King says not believing his eyes.

"This nigga more than a fucking dope man. He got fucking scientist down here" Killa says. Neither of the guys know what is going on but not knowing made King desire to know more, Killa on the other hand wanted to find this man and kill him fuck all of this shit.

"Aye man come here" Killa says to King and Tory and they continue to walk down the hallway in till they reach some double doors.

"Wait" King tells them before they go in guns blazing. "Kami... Kami" King says out to Kami so he could know what leads through these double doors. It's been a minute since they been on a hunt like this with the main crew. "Fuck it lets's go" King says and they walking in with their guns up and ready to shoot. They walk in and no one is in here. It just an empty room with another door on the other end. They walk to the other end to the door and they hear voices coming from the door.

"Listen to what the fuck I tell you. You shot the wrong girl. OK. But that's ok that's one more out the way...." the man pauses for a little minute. "The fuck you mean she's not dead. You motherfuckers aren't good for anything. I should fucking spit on you. This is a fucking discourtesy to my brothers, when I say I want them dead I require their heads in my hand. You know what never mind. My guest are here" he said and King turns around and he sees guys coming into the room they are in. They start to fire and then a pain is felt in Troy's right arm but his adrenaline is high it's going away. Seconds later the men exit out and the doors they were listening in opened.

The walk in with their guns locked and loaded ready to fire but the room is empty but another set of doors leading out are closed. They walk over and open the doors. Men are standing with guns the guys turn around but there are more guys. Then everything goes black the guys were knocked out.

Once they wake up They can't believe what they see. "Kami" they all say. Kami is tied up in a chair and she looks at them with fright in her eyes. Then out of no where claps starts and he walks out.

"I finally get to meet the famous three" Damon comes out with a stupid grin on his face. "I'm sorry let me introduce myself I'm Damon... you may know my siblings, Dan and Dean just to name two" he smiles. Fuck King thinks to his self and Troy and Killa are just ready to shoot but none of them have guns. "And this is Kami, you should already know her" he rubs the back of his hand on the side of her face.

The guard standing next to them King sees he has a gun in the back of him. King grabs the gun and shoots him in his ear. "Fuck" Damon yells and the guards grab King but Damon waves them off and he starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Take them two" he says about Killa and Troy. The guards grabs them as Troy and Killa try's to fight back but it's not working.

Now it's simply King Damon and Kami.

"You know this will never" Damon says as he pulls out a knife. "Be over, killing me... someone else will come after you" he puts the knife up to Kami neck. "But if I kill your people one by one. I'll pick them off like flys. This will be the last time you see me" he walks up to king. "I let you find me today. But trust me I will always find you" he laughs. "Goodnight" he punches King. King lanes on the ground but he can still see. He sees Damon walk over to Kami with the knife in his hand, and blood falling on the ground and then King goes out.

******
Thoughts???
remember to vote and comment
Sorry for mistakes