I'm tired tbh lol

Ok so idk where to start because saying this stuff is alot easier than writing it. Anyway Camilizers are coming at 5h (like that's new) because the girls talked about camila leaving for the first time ever in an interview. Here's 1 of my problems. Nothing against Camila because y'all know I love her but her fans constantly come at 5h whenever the do something that Camila has in fact done. The double standards are insane. Camila has mentioned the girls since she left, multiple times. That's not an issue to them. But let 5h speak on it once. They go off then. I'm honestly sick of camilizers making camila seem like the victim. I hate to say it but I'm ot5, not stupid. They keep making the girls seem like the bas guys in everything and it's annoying. I still have opinions about what happened between Camila and the girls but I honestly don't believe that 4 girls would lie to make 1 girl look bad. It's just not really realistic for them.

Now I'm not saying that Camila is the bad guy because that's not the case. Am I saying that Camila is completely innocent? No. Am I saying the girls are completely innocent? No. But I do think camila may have betrayed the girls in same way? Yeah I do believe it or not. But I think her mental health and management played a part in her doing so. I just personally don't see the girls lying about what happened. Either way, mental health issues and not communicating, played a part in what happened.

You had 5 girls who were all broken and mentally unstable, 1 having OCD and possibly depression and another most likely having depression. All 5 were getting hate and were getting treated like trash. With so much happening, something or someone was bound to give. In the end I always gotta remind myself that people fall out of touch, they have issues, things don't always work out. It's life.

Whether we like it or not, things happen. It upsets me that 5h and camila don't get along from what we can tell but what can you do? They just don't get along anymore. That's all there is to it really. I know they are grateful for the memories they have together and so are we. I do hope that 1 day they at least show that they are acquaintances but until then, I'm gonna still gonna support all 5 girls. They're all in better places and happy and that's all that matters.

I have way more details to my theories but it's hard to put them all in here but I hope you guys get what I mean. I love fifth harmony and I love Camila. People learn from their mistakes and they overcome things. Simple. I hope you guys have a great day and if you want, comment your thoughts. 💕 good luck if you're also ot5.

Qotd: what about these fandoms make you just wanna jump out the window sometimes?
(my answer: almost everything lol)