Chapter 47: Studying and Sleeping!

Hey guys! Idk if you all like Haikyuu, YOI, or Mystic Messenger but if you do I wrote some imagines so if you want to go check them out that would be cool. Now for the chapter.

Song- help me I don't know ☹️

~~~~~~~~~~

Hiromi waited by the front. Her dad wasn't home, but she knew he didn't have any problems with Kyoya and she asked Haruhi to explain where she was. She looked at a few papers she left out of her folder to study while she waited. She already felt pretty confident. She had a good memory and to memorize she put everything into songs.

Of course she only used them in her head but it really helped.

She heard the door bell ring and she got up to answer it. She looked to see Kyoya. "Hey." She smiled.

"You ready to go?" He asked as she held her bookbag.

"Yep." She said as she looked at her bag. "Everything I need is in here." She said looking at it. "Bye Haru!" She said into the house as she heard a faint bye from her sister. She closed the door and looked to Kyoya.

They got into the car and Hiromi looked to him. "How much have you studied?" She asked looking to him.

"About an hour today." He answered looking at her.

She chuckled. "I did a lot more." She sighed as she buckled putting her hand next to him as he grabbed it.

"Well you just want to be positive. I get that." He responded. "I only study enough to wear I know it well enough and I don't need to study much after that."

"It's because you're a smarty pants." She smiled up to him.

"You're a 'smarty pants' as well." He said looking at her as she chuckled.

"You say it like it's something formal." She chuckled as he smiled to her. "You're so cute." She smiled leaning on his should chuckling a bit.

"So are you." He replied with a small smile. "I have to tell you something though." He said as Hiromi looked at him.

"My father doesn't know that we are together." He said looking to her.

"I know." She smiled lightly. She wished he would tell him, but at the same time she knew that if he didn't approve they would have to possibly break up.

"Well he won't be home most likely but if he is can you say we are just good friends?" He said looking to her.

She looked down. "I guess." She said as she looked back up to him. "But if he is mean to you I won't respond as kindly as I usually do."

"I figured you would." He smiled. "As long as you are nice to me I don't mind." She smiled up to him.

They got to his house and the driver opened the door. "Thank you." She smiled looking at him. She looked at Kyoya and then turned to his house. "Your house is-" she started, looking at the house.

"I thought you might have this reaction." He smiled at her.

"It's amazing. So many windows." She said as she looked at it as they walked to the front door. A butler opened the door for her. "Thank you." She said bowing to him.