Chapter 8: The Hostess Breaks Her Shell!

It was the day after Hiromi got upset with the guys. She wasn't really mad at them just disappointed. She got ready and headed to school with Haruhi. They got to their class and walked to their seats which were right in front of the other set of twins. Hikaru and Kaoru looked at Hiromi, then to each other. They usually greeted them in the mornings.

Hiromi looked at them wondering if they would say something, but they stayed silent. She just shrugged it off and went through class.
She didn't like school as much as Haruhi did so it was boring for her.

She got through it and it was time for lunch. "We should sit outside today." Hiromi said to her sister as she packed her stuff up.

"Okay, but why?" Haruhi looked up confused. Hiromi wasn't usually the one to suggest things, it was always Haruhi.

"What do you mean. I want to do something different, is that bad?" She asked with a chuckle.

Haruhi didn't know why she was acting this way but she could tell it wasn't something that was going away any time soon. "No. Just asking." Haruhi stood up and they walked outside.

"It's nice out." She looked around at the empty pavilion. Everyone else sat inside. Must be a rich people thing.

"Yeah." Haruhi took a bite of her food.

"I wonder why the twins didn't greet us this morning." Hiromi stated looking at the trees.

"They probably feel bad about yesterday." Haruhi stated then smiled. "You really shocked them."

"I didn't know they would be so surprised." Hiromi ate some of her food.

"No offense or anything, but to them you were just a quiet girl who accidentally broke a vase. Now that you've actually spoke up they don't know what to do." Haruhi said to her sister then shrugged.

"Yeah. I guess my true colors are showing, huh Haru?" She smiled gently at her sister.

"That's good." Haruhi smiled at her sister.

Hiromi was usually quiet everywhere else except when it was just her and Haruhi. It had been that way ever since their mom died. She just kept to herself and didn't bother anyone. But now she started acting like herself around her guests in the Host Club and they all thought it was an act, but it isn't. Haruhi liked that she had finally decided to be herself around everyone else.

The real mobile was rolling into town and Hiromi and Haruhi were excited. It was time to figure out the secret that is Hiromi Fujioka.

The school bell rang and they headed back to class. Eventually school ended and they had some time before Host Club so they went to study. After a while Hiromi got bored. "I'm going to head up to the Club. Try not to be late okay?" Hiromi smiled at her sister who nodded and went back to studying.

She walked to music room #3 humming a song. She opened the door and all the guys were at a table talking. She closed the door which echoed a noise through the room. All of the guys looked towards her. "Why doors? Why do you make me the center of attention? I have done nothing to you." She whispered with a sigh as she walked over to her table and set down her bag.

She looked over to the guys and smiled. They were all looking at her not sure what to do. "Hey guys!" She waved.

They didn't respond.

"Okay. I can understand Mori- Senpai and Kyoya- Senpai being quiet but the rest of you are usually much more talkative." She sighed fixing the pillows on the couch.

Honey walked over to her and smiled. "Hi Hiro- chan how are you today?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm good." She nodded. "I'm glad to know someone wants to talk to me." She chuckled as she sat down.