Chapter 2: Welcome to the Host Club!

The twins went through the day easily. They had some time after school so they decided that they should study. They headed to where they library was and they stopped.

"I've never seen a school with more then one library." Haruhi looked around as Hiromi nodded. They walked to the door of each library slightly annoyed.

"So much for a quiet library." Hiromi sighed.

"I heard that there was an abandoned music room." Haruhi stated holding her books her hair still messy maybe even a bit worse.

They began to walk toward the room Haruhi heard about and she opened the door. Out of the crack in the door Hiromi saw something that looked like... roses?

"Welcome." She heard from inside the room. She began to push Haruhi in the room so she could walk in as well to see who was talking. There was a group of guys looking at them with smiles.

I guess the abandoned music room isn't that abandoned, Hiromi thought. One of them began to speak about how they were a Host Club. The twins looked at them confused leaning against the door.

"Host Club?" Haruhi said looking a bit panicked.

"Oh a boy," The one with glasses began looking towards Haruhi. Hiromi looked at her sister, but didn't say anything. "And a girl. Hikaru and  Kaoru, these two are in your class right?" He asked looking towards the other set of twins in the room. Hiromi recognized them as she stood against the door calmly.

"Yeah, but they are shy and don't talk much so we don't know a lot about them." They said in unison with the same tone of voice and expressions.

"That's just creepy." Hiromi whispered to her sister who just nodded still gripping the door.

"That's quite rude." He said looking at us. "Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, Honor students." He nodded slightly as Haruhi shakily tried to open the door. Hiromi watched in amusement as the older blonde began to talk.

"You must be the honor students, Haruhi and Hiromi Fujioka, that we heard about. Haruhi stopped jiggling the handle as she turned to Hiromi.

"How do you know our names?" Hiromi asked. Extra creepy, she thought.

"Your a bit well known around here. We don't have commoners at our school very often." The one with glasses stated looking at them. Hiromi began to feel nervous like Haruhi. They knew a lot about them for having just met them.

"It must've been hard getting into this school as a commoner."

"Yeah I guess. Thanks." Haruhi said with a shake. They wanted to get out of there quickly. Hiromi stood close to Haruhi as they were talked to.

All of a sudden the tall blonde walked over to them putting his hands in either of their soldiers. "Well you two are heroes! You've proved that even if your poor, you can still be at the head of the class." The twins moved from under his shoulder as they joined back together walking away from the weird blonde.

"You must be neglected for being poor." He said following them.

"Not necessarily." Haruhi stated feeling very uncomfortable.

"That doesn't matter." He said quietly before yelling, "Long live the poor!" He smiled. "Welcome to our world of beauty." He smiled his hands in the air.

"Lets go." Haruhi whispered as they walked to the door, Hiromi following close behind Haruhi.

"Wait! Hiro- chan! Haru- chan!" The small blonde exclaimed in a cute kid like voice as he grabbed both of their arms. Oh no, she thought.