Chapter 10: Which One is Hiromi Game!

It had been a few weeks since the movie and Hiromi's bruise was all better. Kyoya had sold the film, excluding the fight scene, and it was a hit. The guys and girls loved Hiromi's part and a lot of the girls wanted to be just like her character. The guys just thought that a tough heroine character was really nice and that was all they needed.

Hiromi and Haruhi were walking around with tea and passing out to the guests. They did that on a regular basis now a days. Kyoya said that having the two of them do it together made their relationship seem more cunning and sweet.

They walked by Hikaru and Kaoru who were playing the, 'Which one is Hikaru?' game. Hiromi thought it was silly because she could tell them apart as well as Haruhi.

"Many ladies have tried to tell us apart, but so far none have succeeded." They both said in unison.

"That game is ridiculous." Haruhi blurted out.

"It is quite silly." Hiromi nodded as they kept walking with the tea.

"Do you two have a problem with it?" They said defensively.

"Not at all." Hiromi shook her head.

"I just don't get why it's so popular." Haruhi stated.

"That's not nice." They both said. "You just don't understand the points for being an identical twin in a Host Club."

They began to explain about how it works and all the perks of it.

"But Haruhi and I are identical." Hiromi stated with a smile.

They both tilted there heads about to say something before Tamaki ran over to them. They had photoshopped nude photos of Haruhi. It was embarrassing for Haruhi and the Fujioka twins and Tamaki had to lecture them about how that wasn't right.

Tamaki walked over to Haruhi with a dress. "Haruhi why don't you just wear this dress?" Tamaki asked kindly.

Some of the girls muttered how it would be cool to see her in a dress. Except they referred to her as 'him'.

Haruhi gave him a death stare causing him to leave her alone.

"Now don't do stuff like that again. That's really mean to Haruhi and I'm not going to deal with it." Hiromi stated seriously.

"What do you guys take me for anyway?" Haruhi asked.

"Isn't it obvious. Our toy." They stated in unison.

Hiromi looked at them shocked as Haruhi yelled at them.

"Did I hear someone talking about toys?" A voice said from behind a door. "If you want some toys you should come to the Black Magic Club." The boy began to try and lure them in which was really creepy.

"Where did that door come from?" Hiromi asked.

"Has it always been there?" The twin boys asked.

"Nekozawa likes to hide. He doesn't really like bright lights." Kyoya stated walking over to them.

Hiromi began to walk over to the boy to see what he looked like. "Why are you hiding?" She asked him curiously.

"I like the dark and everything about it. Would you like a belzenef puppet?" He asked with an evil tone of voice.

"No thanks." She shook her head. "What do you look like?" She asked trying to look through his hair.

He was about to respond when Tamaki yelled to her. "Hiromi! Back away from the dark room!" He yelled pointing.

Hiromi tilted her head slightly. "It's not that bad, senpai." Hiromi stated wth a smile.

"You will get cursed!" He yelled while whispering taking Hiromi's hand and flinging her behind him for protection she assumed.