Chapter 12: Singing Lessons!

It had been a couple days that Shiro Takaoji was the apprentice of Tamaki. He was starting to take Tamaki's customers and Tamaki was on the verge of explosion.

"We might have to hold him down guys." Hiromi said as she looked at the twins on either side of her. As they agreed with a nod.

The two sets of twins would hang out a lot since they were in the same class and the Host Club together. Haruhi still thought of them as annoying but Hiromi could tell that she was becoming friends with her now best friends. Whenever Hiromi was on break or not with Haruhi she would be with the twins. To her, being with them was never boring it was always just exciting.

She had noticed that there was a sort of competition between her and Kyoya of knowing what was going on first. It started with him asking how she knew what was happening, then it became sly comments like, 'Guess I bet you to it this time' and 'Another point for me.' It was amusing for her and right now the score was 4 to 3. Hiromi was in the lead. (The twins count for two, AKA they were tied but Hiromi added technicalities.)

Every Friday was cake day with Honey and Mori. Mori rarely ever talked and when he did say something she always tried to keep it going but it never worked. Honey and Hiromi had a mutual respect for their love for baked goods.

Hiromi was nice to Tamaki, but he was always messing with Haruhi. Haruhi didn't like it- well she told herself that- and Hiromi wanted to give her sister flirt time so she didn't intrude.

Tamaki began yelling causing the twins to hold him down and Hiromi to stand in front of him. "Calm down Senpai. It's okay just ignore him." Hiromi had said as she kept moving to try and block his eye sight from the naughty boy type Host. Tamaki continued yelling until he heard Haruhi say something he didn't like.

"I was not a spoiled brat! I was a sweet and innocent child." Tamaki argued as the boy chuckled.

It took a long while but eventually they got Tamaki to calm down. The only problem was that they had to relieve Shiro from his Hosting abilities. No one was really sad to see him go since they already had enough trouble makers in the room.

-----------

The next day came around and went by. Haruhi and Hiromi walked into the Host Club. Hiromi noticed her sister becoming closer with Tamaki then the others. She really hoped they got together at some point but she wouldn't admit that in front of her sister.

"Good afternoon!" Hiromi smiled as she waved towards everyone.

"Good afternoon!" The twins smiled walking over to her.

"Hello, Hiro-chan!" Honey squeezed Usa-chan and smiled with giggle.

"Hello." Kyoya said writing in his book.

*nod* This was Mori Code for Hello. Sometimes the nod was hard to understand but usually she understood.

"Haruhi!" Tamaki said dragging her away.

"What is it Senpai! Stop dragging me!" Haruhi yelled as everyone except for the twins left.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" She asked looking up at her friends.

"Nothing really." Hikaru responded looking towards Haruhi. She had a feeling for a while that he had liked her. He would always be looking to her and wondering why she wasn't always with me like they were. Kaoru wondered as well but it was much less then his twin.

"Just a free day." Kaoru finished.

Noticing Hikaru she grabbed both of their arms gently. "Wanna go see what is going on over there?" Hiromi asked as she walked backwards holding their wrists.