Chapter 44: A Special Day with a Special Guy!

Song- Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish
~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiromi finished lunch and walked to Music Room #3. She walked calmly and happily, her bag held in front of her, hitting her knees as she took each step. She hummed lightly as she walked and listened to the clacking of her feet on the ground. Every other noise was muted. Only the thought of her own voice and the sound of her feet were going through her head. She mindlessly opened the door.

She was in such a blissful state. There was nothing she didn't like about her life right now. Everything was like a mellow tune with the world in pastel colors. Colors of soothing thoughts and joyful melodies.

That's what being with Kyoya was for her. A constant melody. Everything was soft and smooth. Her mind was in a paradise that she never wanted to leave.

She came back to reality and looked forward to see a bunch of pillows on the ground. It looked beyond comfortable. She looked at it and around. Kyoya was nowhere to be seen. She put her bag down and then took her shoes off as she laid down on the pillows. She looked up at the ceiling then closed her eyes. She started to sing. Singing a mellow tuned song with a simple rhythm.

She opened her eyes and turned to her side still singing. She smiled and looked around and saw Kyoya walking toward her with a tray. She stopped singing and watched as he put down the tray. It had tea and fruit. "Why did you stop singing?" He asked looking to her.

"Because it worked." She smiled as she picked up a strawberry off of the tray and took a bite.

"What exactly?" He asked as he sat down with her.

"I knew if I started to sing I would lure you out from wherever you were. Kind of like a siren." She said as she laid on her side and faced him laying on her arm.

He smiled at her. "I guess it worked then."

"Now my turn for a question." Hiromi said as she looked up to him. "Why do you like sitting on pillows so much?" She smiled as she chuckled.

"Whenever we are sitting on pillows something good happens." He answered looking at her.

"Whenever we are laying on pillows I start crying." She answered looking up at him with her eyebrow raised.

"Well right now you don't seem sad. I'm going to take it as a sign. In fact I'm going to predict it. My observation is that you won't cry while we hang out today." He said looking to her. It had been a while since they played their little game. Kyoya had 13 while Hiromi had 14.

"But if I agree with you does it really count?" Hiromi asked as she looked at him.

"It does if I'm trying to catch up to you on the scoreboard." He answered as he looked to her. They both chuckled a little.

"Fine. I guess it can count, but only because I like you." She smiled as she sat up to drink some tea.

"I want to try something." She said as she looked at him with her tea cup covering her mouth.

"What's with the mischevious look?" He asked as  he pushed up his glasses.

She placed her tea cup on the tray and sat on her legs. "Nothing I just want to do something." She smiled as she took off his glasses.

"What are you-" He started to ask as he blushed. She looked up and waved her hair putting it out of her face then put the glasses on.