Chapter 43: The Hostess Makes New Friends!

Song- The Night We Met by Lord Huron. More the beat than the lyrics.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another day of hosting and there was no theme. Hiromi hosted a lot less than usual and spent most of the time cleaning or hanging out with the other hosts. She really only wanted to Host for the boys who were lonelier than the ones who came to look at her body. She tried to be a good friend for all of them.

After finishing with the few regular ones for the day there was still an hour left. Hiromi looked to all the hosts and helped clean their areas.

"Wait Hiro- chan! Eat some cake with us!" Honey said with a smile as his guests sat with him.

"Okay." She nodded as she sat with them. She grabbed a fork and looked to his guests. "How are you all doing today?"

"Oh we are doing well. You seem to be less busy these days." One of the girls said.

"Hiro- chan has taken up less hosting recently." Honey said with a smile as Hiromi nodded taking another bite.

"I only take a few guests now and spend more time making sure this place looks nice." She answered looking to the girls.

"You're doing a great job. Everything looks so tidy." Another girl answered looking to her.

"So do you have any time for your friends?" One of the girl asked as another looked to her.

"Well the hosts are my friends." She answered with a smile as she saw Kyoya looking over to her and she looked back down with a smile.

"Maybe one day us girls can hang out." The girl suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea. If you ever see me at lunch you can talk to me and we can plan." Hiromi smiled lightly as she pushed her hair behind her ear.

"I'm glad I helped you guys!" Honey said as he squeezed usa- chan. "Now you can have some girl friends too Hiro- chan!"

"Thank you Honey- Senpai." Hiromi smiled to him. "Well I'll get going so you can finish your session. It was nice talking to you." She stood up and pushed in her chair.

She happily walked to the sink and began washing dishes. She hummed a few songs to herself. After finishing she sat by a table and worked on some sketches. She put in her earphones and worked for a while until she saw a hand waving at her.

"Earth to Hiromi!" She looked up to see Hikaru. She took off her earphones.

"We thought we lost you." Kaoru said as he smiled at her as she stood up.

"You know how I zone out when sketching." She chuckled as she looked to them and ruffled their hair. "So what's up?"

"We were just telling you that Club is almost over." They both said looking at her.

"Oh ok. Thanks." She smiled as she closed her book of sketches. It was almost filled. Soon she would have to buy a new sketch book.

She put her stuff in her bag and looked for Haruhi. She still had a song stuck in her head and she hummed it and spun a few times. She kept walking looking as she got dizzy from the turns and next thing she knew Kyoya was there keeping her from falling.

"Hey." Kyoya said as he held her shoulders.

She smiled up to him. "Hey. I'm good now." She chuckled as she looked to him.

"Why are you suddenly so happy?" Kyoya asked looking to her with a smile as he took his hands off and held his book.

"The list goes on and on." She smiled as she twirled once and looked back to him.