-17-

Mackenzie: Hey Ryan?

Me: yeah

Mackenzie: Want to go to a party with me?

Me: huh?

Mackenzie: I got invited to a party and the rest of the band is coming. It's tonight at 9.

Me: i guess if everyone else is going ill go

Mackenzie: Yay! I'll pick you up at 8:45.

Me: ok

I start to get ready for the party and throw on some ripped black jeans, black combat boots, a black choker, a black leather jacket and a black crop top. I braid my hair in a French braid and put on a little mascara.

(Just pretend the hair is all natural red)

I grab my phone and go outside of my apartment to wait for Mackenzie.
She gets here and I hop in the car with her. Mackenzie is wearing a short black skirt, black knee length sneakers, and a cropped shirt. She has her dyed hair  in the usual pig tails.

She says hi and drives to the party

She says hi and drives to the party. It's at some rich person's house, a birthday party. Mackenzie invited us because she didn't want to be alone since she barely knows the person. I walk in and see a bunch of people. There is a bar with drinks and a bartender -who's pretty cute, if I do say so myself- pouring drinks. There's a dance floor and loud music. It's not a formal party, but it's not like a club, which is good. I hate clubs. Mackenzie and I spot Caden and Evan talking over at the bar. Mackenzie tells me that James is picking up Cole but they're running late. I go over to Caden and Evan.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey Ryan, hey Mackenzie." Caden says.

"Hi guys!" Mackenzie exclaims.

"Hi." Evan says.

"It's awesome here, don't you think?" Mackenzie says.

"Yeah, you've gotta try the drinks. They're awesome." Caden says.